INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 1 UNIT MULTI-CAB
Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 1 UNIT MULTI-CAB
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 1 unit Multi-cab for use as Utility Vehicle (back up vehicle for response) for the City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office, Dumaguete City, p295,150.00
Specifications, Standard Accessories & Features
1. Fully Reconditioned Pick Up Type EFI
2. Engine: 3 cylinder, water cooled, gasoline engine,
3. Engine Displacement: 660cc, 12 valves
4. Transmission: Manual of at least 5 speed, 2WD
5. Left Hand Drive
6. Canopy with 3rd Brake Light
7. Stepboard – normal
8. Folding seats
EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES OF THE UNIT:
1. Hydraulic jack (1 ton), tire wrench and other standard tools
2. Color: White with decals
3. Brand new battery and upholstery
4. BRAND NEW TIRES: at least R13
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The unit shall be delivered by the supplier to the Dumaguete City Hall Compound within thirty (30) working days upon the receipt of Notice to Proceed.
2. Supplier should have an authorized repair bay/automotive shop (with qualified mechanics) either in Dumaguete City, Sibulan, Bacong or Valencia.
3. Bidder should specify the brand of their offer, submit a brochure of picture of their offered equipment in a Class A envelope during submission of bids .
4. Warranty period (for parts and repair services) of at least one (1) year.
5. Certification issued by the supplier that one (1) yr LTO Registration of the unit with the corresponding vehicle insurance in favor of the name of City of Dumaguete is on process at the said office.
Purpose: For use at the Dumaguete City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (CDRRMO) as Back-up Response Vehicle for food and equipment for responders and for transportation of evacuees
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php295,150.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 1 unit Multi-cab for use at the Dumaguete City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (CDRRMO) as Back-up Response Vehicle for food and equipment for responders and for transportation of evacuees.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from June 17, 2022 to July 05, 2022 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p300.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents June 17, 2022
2. Pre-Bid Conference June 23, 2022, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids July 05, 2022, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than July 05, 2022 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, July 05, 2022 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, June 16, 2022.
AZUCENA O. GONZALES