Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE REQUEST OF 12 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT 40 KGS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 12 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs, p3,120.00
2. 12 sq.m Raal Stone, p16,800.00
3. 1 mtr Mesh Wire 1/8”, p120.00
4. 2 pcs Foot Bolt 5/8”Ø, p1,220.00
5. 2 pcs Chain Bolt 5/8”Ø, p1,220.00
6. 7 shts marine plywood ¾” x 4’ x 8’, p10,150.00
7. 80 bdft RLL S4S 2” x 2” x 12’ = 20 pcs, p6,400.00
8. 3 kgs CW Nails 4”, p180.00
9. 3 kgs CW Nails 2-1/2”, p180.00
10. 2 kgs Finishing Nail 1-1/2”, p120.00
11. 4 gals wood glue, p1,700.00
12. 20 sets Concealed Hinges anti-slam, p2,100.00
13. 20 pcs Plastic Door Handle 4”, p380.00
14. 8 lgths C-Purlins 2mm x 2” x 4”, p7,520.00
15. 9 lgths C-purlins 2mm x 2” x 6”, p12,600.00
16. 9 shts Plain G.I. Sht 0.40mm x 8’, p3,150.00
17. 1 box Welding Electrode 1/8”Ø, p1,377.00
18. 6 shts Fiber Cement Board Senepa ½” x 12” x 8’, p2,340.00
19. 100 pcs Fiber Cement Board Screw 1-1/2”, p100.00
20. 200 pcs Blind Rivets 1/8” x ½”, p80.00
21. 50 lgths Square Bar 10mmØ, p14,000.00
22. 5 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p250.00
23. 8 lgths PVC Pipe 4”Ø, S-1000, p5,104.00
24. 2 pcs PVC Wye 4”Ø x 4”Ø, p200.00
25. 4 pcs PVC Elbow 4”Ø x 45̊, p264.00
26. 2 pcs PVC Elbow 4”Ø, p174.00
27. 1 ltr Solvent Cement, p415.00
28. 12 gals Red Oxide Primer, p5,400.00
29. 25 gals Latex Flat White, p12,375.00
30. 5 gals Latex Semi Gloss White, p3,250.00
31. 4 gals Roof Paint, p2,600.00
32. 6 gals Enamel Flat White, p3,300.00
33. 6 gals Quick Dry Enamel color: end user’s choice, p3,900.00
34. 10 gals Concrete Putty, p3,320.00
35. 6 gals Paint Thinner, p1,500.00
36. 4 pcs Paint Brush 4”, p180.00
37. 6 pcs Paint Brush 3”, p195.00
38. 6 sets Paint Roller with Tray 9”, p378.00
39. 6 pcs Paint Roller Foam 9”, p198.00
Purpose: Construction of covered multi-purpose court and evacuation center (Phase I) at Barangay Cantil-E-1st revision
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php200.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php127,860.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 12 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for construction of covered multi-purpose court and evacuation center (Phase I) at Barangay Cantil-E 1st Revision.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from June 01, 2021 to June 08, 2021 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than June 08, 2021 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, June 08, 2021 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, May 31, 2021.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON