Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 1 UNIT BRAND NEW HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 1 unit Brand New Hydraulic Excavator, Crawler, p8,000,000.00
Driven by six (6) cylinder, at least 148 hp,
Water-cooled turbocharged diesel engine
Bucket cap: at least 1.0 cubic mtrs.; equipped with
Telematic System; equipped with Hydraulic breaker line and breaker,
Cabin type aircondition
2. 1 unit Brand New Six (6) Wheelered DumpTruck, p3,550,000.00
Driven by six (6) Cylinder, turbo charged
At least 217 hp, diesel engine w/ dumpbox
Capacity of at least 10 cubic meters; left
Hand drive and power steering; air conditioned;
Euro – 4 compliant tire size: at least 11 x 20 w/ spare tire
Wrench, thirty (30) ton hydraulic jack and other standard tools
3. 1 unit Brand New Six (6) Wheeler Mini Dumptruck, p1,900,000.00
Driven by four (4) cylinder, turbocharged at least
115hp, diesel engine with a dumpbox,
Capacity of at least 4.5 cubic meters; left-hand drive and power steering; air conditioned; tire size: at least 8.25 R16, Euro – 4 compliant with spare tire, tire wrench, twenty (20) ton hydraulic jack and other standard tools
4. 1 unit Hydraulic Bailer Machine, p550,000.00
Output: 25 MT Capacity, powered by 25hp
3 phase, 220 volts, 60 hz, Pressure: 10T,
Block size: 30 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm;
Warranty: 2 years
Terms of Reference
1. All units shall be delivered by the supplier at Dumaguete City Dumpsite, Candau-ay, Dumaguete City within sixty (60) days after the receipt of notice to proceed.
2. Bidder must have after-sales support. For item #1 & #4 , supplier should provide qualified mechanic for repair in-situ. For item #2 & #3, supplier should have an Authorized Repair Bay/Automotive shop either in Dumaguete City, Sibulan, Bacong or Valencia.
3. Bidder Should specify the brand of their offer and submit a brochure or picture of their offered equipment in Class A envelope during submission of Bids for items #1, 2, 3 & 4.
4. Certification from supplier certifying that the processing of vehicle insurance & LTO Registration is undergoing for items #2 & #3.
5. Bidders must be ISO 9001: 2015 Certified.
6. Warranty period of at least 2 years or 2,000 hrs. which comes first (oils, lubes, parts, labor and services support) for item #1. Warranty period of at least 1 year or 60,000 kms. Whichever comes first for transmission and differential only for items #2 & 3. Warranty period of at least 2 years for item # 4.
7. Free training/seminar for the proper operation and maintenance to operators and mechanics. Item #4.
Purpose: Purchase of brand new equipment for the rehabilitation and improvement of the City Dumpsite and for the operation of Materials Recovery Facility (to compact residual waste)
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php14,000,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 1 unit Brand New Hydraulic Excavator, Crawler and other items for Purchase of brand new equipment for the rehabilitation and improvement of the City Dumpsite and for the operation of Materials Recovery Facility (to compact residual waste).
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from March 25, 2021 to April 20, 2021 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p10,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents March 25, 2021
2. Pre-Bid Conference April 06, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids April 20,2021, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than April 20, 2021 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, March 24, 2021.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON