Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF (TWO) 2 UNITS AUTOCLAVE, 16L AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 2 units Autoclave, 16L, p120,000.00
2. 30 units BP Apparatus, non-mercurial w/ adult & pedia cuff manual, p45,000.00
3. 4 units Ear Thermometer, p10,800.00
4. 2 units EENT set, p40,000.00
Opthalmoscope and autoscope
5. 10 units Fetal Doppler, p110,000.00
6. 2 units Glucometer, p3,600.00
7. 4 pcs Instrument Cabinet, stainless steel, std size, p72,000.00
8. 8 units Instrument Tray w/ cover (12” x 8”) stainless steel, p8,000.00
9. 4 units Nebulizer, p7,600.00
10. 2 units Oxygen Therapy set (regulator, humidifier,,mask), p10,000.00
11. 30 units Stethoscope, adult, p69,000.00
12. 3 units Weighing scale w/ height measuring stick, adult, p48,000.00
13. 1 unit Stretcher (Emergency ALS-STOO4), p58,000.00
14. 15 units Pulse Oximeter, p28,500.00
15. 2 units Delivery Table w/ detachable stirrups w/ mattress, std, p36,000.00
16. 2 units Dressing Cart, std size, ss, w/ receptades for bottle container, p24,000.00
17. 1 unit Examine Light, p5,200.00
18. 3 pcs Foot Stool (double), stainless steel, p6,000.00
19. 3 units Maternal Care Instruments, stainless steel, p7,500.00
20. 2 units Suction Apparatus, 5L, p26,000.00
21. 1 unit DR LED Spotlight, p12,000.00
22. 6 units Bed, mechanical, 2 crank w/ IV pole, mattress 4”, p123,000.00
23. 6 units Bedside table, stainless steel, w/ drawer, p41,400.00
24. 1 unit Ressuccitator, manual, adult, p2,800.00
25. 1 unit Ressuccitator, manual, neonate, p3,900.00
26. 1 unit Dental Chair, complete set/accessories, p380,000.00
4 hole high-speed air turbine hand piece
4 hole low-speed air turbine hand piece
Strong and weak suction
Water purified system
Low chair frame
Power supply voltage
Air source pressure
Water source pressure
Air compressor (Electric)
27. 4 units Sterilizer, 11L, p44,000.00
28. 2 pcs Microhematocrit Centrifuge, p116,000.00
29. 3 units Urine Centrifuge, 6 placer, p165,000.00
30. 2 units Hematology Analyzer, 3 parts, p1,200,000.00
31. 1 unit Digital Incubator, VMR, p73,500.00
Controls: PID Control
Temp Range: Ambient +5 °C to 70°C
Temp Accuracy at 37°C: +/- 0.5°C
Temp Stability at 37°C: +/- 0.5°C
Environment Temp: T 15°C to 40°C
Interior Vol: 10L
Exterior Dimensions wxdxh (mm): 285x280x335
Interior Dimensions wxdxh (mm): 230 x 220×200
32. 2 units Differential Counter, 6 keys, p4,000.00
33. 2 units Microscope, p170,000.00
Head: Binocular 30° inclined and rotable 360°
Eyepiece: 10x20mm FOV
Nosepiece: Reversed, Quadruple
Condenser: 1.25 N.A.
Stage: Rackless Mechanical Stage
Focusing: Coaxial Coarse/ Fine Focus System with Limit
Stopper and Torque Adjustment
Illumination: LED Illumination Variable with Cord Holder
34. 1 unit 9LED UV Lamp, p1,500.00
35. 1 pcs Sealing Tool roller, p4,186.00
36. 2 units Refrigerator (for Laboratory reagents & specimen)5 ft3, p27,764.00
37. 2 units ECG Machine, 3 channel w/ detailed analysis report, p260,000.00
38. 2 units Examination Table, Hamilton type, p38,250.00
Purpose: For City Health Office use Talay
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php3,402,300.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 2 units Autoclave, 16L and other items for City Health Office use Talay.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from January 27, 2020 to February 16, 2021 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents January 27, 2021
2. Pre-Bid Conference February 02, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids February 16,2021, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than February 16, 2021 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, January 26, 2021.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON