Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 3 BOX ELECTRICAL WIRES WHITE 150M/BOX #80MM² THW AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 3 box Electrical Wires White 150m/box #8.0mm² THW, p25,725.00
2. 3 box Electrical Wires Black 150m/box #8.0mm² THW, p25,725.00
3. 3 box Electrical Wires White 150m/box #5.5mm² THW, p14,040.00
4. 3 box Electrical Wires Black 150m/box #5.5mm² THW, p14,040.00
5. 5 box Electrical Wires White 150m/box #3.5mm² THW, p15,470.00
6. 5 box Electrical Wires Black 150m/box #3.5mm² THW, p15,420.00
7. 5 box Electrical Wires White 150m/box #2.0mm² THW, p12,475.00
8. 5 box Electrical Wires Black 150m/box #2.0mm² THW, p12,475.00
9. 5 box Electrical Wire PDX 75m/box #1.6mm/2 nmc, p10,500.00
10. 5 box Electrical Wire PDX 75m/box #2.0mm/2 mc, p14,450.00
11. 5 box Electrical Wire PDX 75m/box #2.6mm/2 nmc, p21,825.00
12. 10 rolls Flat Cords (Duplex) Wire #16, p25,110.00
13. 10 reels Twisted Wire #6 x 500 mtrs, p90,000.00
14. 100 pcs LED Bulb w/ warranty Daylight 9 watts, p8,500.00
Latest Generation 900-950 Lumens, p8,500.00
15. 18 pcs LED Bulb w/ Warranty Daylight 18 Watts, p2,700.00
Latest Generation 1480 Lumens
16. 30 pcs LED Bulb w/ Warranty Warm White 3 watts, p1,950.00
Latest Generation 260 Lumens
17. 100 pcs LED Bulb w/ Warranty Warm White 23 Watts, p45,000.00
Latest Generation 72mm x 712mm
18. 200 pcs Plastic Wide Base Socket 3”, p4,750.00
19. 20 pcs Photo Cell Switch H/D 10 Amps., p7,000.00
20. 20 pcs Photo Cell Switch H/D 3 Amps., p7,400.00
21. 200 rolls Plastic Electrical Tape 18mm x 16m x 0.177m, p7,500.00
22. 5 rolls Rubber Electrical Tape, p575.00
23. 30 pcs Snap Switch S/T, p1,800.00
24. 30 pcs Male Plug H/D, p840.00
25. 30 pcs Convenience Outlet S/T, Universal 3-gang, p1,590.00
26. 5 pcs Automatics Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 100 Amp Surface Type, p5,250.00
27. 10 pcs Automatics Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 20 Amp Surface Type, p4,300.00
28. 10 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 30 Amp Surface Type, p4,300.00
29. 10 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 400 Amp Surface Type, p4,300.00
30. 100 pcs Rubber Socket H/D, p2,400.00
31. 30 sets Machine Bolt w/ nut & washers 10”, p2,100.00
32. 50 lgths RLL 1” x 2” x 12’, p7,800.00
33. 20 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p660.00
34. 20 bots Butane Gas Blue Flame, p1,900.00
Purpose: 1st Revision-rehabilitation, improvement and installation of street lighting facilities and equipment, Dumaguete City (Capital Outlay (Additional materials)
Note: Non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php500.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php419,870.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 3 box Electrical Wires White 150m/box #8.0mm² THW and other items for 1st Revision-rehabilitation, improvement and installation of street lighting facilities and equipment, Dumaguete City (Capital Outlay (Additional materials).
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from January 25 to February 02, 2021 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than February 02, 2021 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, February 02, 2021 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, January 22, 2021.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON