Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF (ONE) 1 UNIT BRAND NEW RESCUE VEHICLE
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. One (1) unit Brand New Rescue Vehicle, Van Tyoe Driven by four (4) Cylinders; Common Rail Direction Injection with Variable Geometry System, Water-Cooled Diesel Engine; Turbo-charged and with intercooler; Euro 4 Engine Compliant; Manual transmission; Left Hand Drive; Power Steering; Air-conditioned; Piston Displacement of at least 2,488 cc; Body Dimension of at least 5,230 mm (Length) x 1,880 mm (Width) x 2,285 mm, Height); Color: White; Equipped with Brand New Spare Tire, Standard Hydraulic jack, Tire Wrench, Standard hand Tools; And Service and parts Catalogue Manuals, with accessories, equipment, medical equipment and medical supplies, for use at the Dumaguete City Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Office. Charged to “Procurement of Rescue Equipment/License to Operate Equipment, “2020 70% LDRRM fund., p2,850,000.00
Accessories and Equipment of the Unit
1. One (1) unit Emergency LED Top Light & Siren and Public Address System
2. Three (3) LED Blinker for Grill
3. Three (3) LED Blinker for Rear
4. Three (3) LED Blinker for sides
5. One (1) Dash Cam
6. Two (2) Seater Bench Type at the side
7. Three (3) Seater Bench Type at the Back of the driver
8. One (1) Portable Type Fire Extinguisher at least 10 lbs. Capacity with holder
9. One (1) Plywood Divider (Partition) at the back of the Driver’s Seat
10. One (1) set Vinly at 4 Sides (Decals)
11. One (1) set Non Slip Matting
12. One (1) set Ramp Approach (Stainless Steel)
13. One (1) set Glass Tinting (Medium)
14. One (1) Exhaust Fan
15. Two (2) Cabin Lights
16. One (1) IV Hook with Strap and Hook Bottle Hold (Ceiling Mounted)
17. One (1) Flash Light LED with Rechargeable Battery
18. One (1) set Mud Guard, front and rear
Medical Equipment & Supplies of the Unit
1. One (1) Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
2. One (1) Scoop Type Stretcher
3. Two (2) Cervical Collars
4. One Oxygen Tank with content of at least 20 lbs.
5. One (1) Wall Mounted BP Apparatus
6. One (1) Minor Surgical Kit
7. One (1) Oxygen Tank Regulator
8. One (1) Portable Phlegm Suction Unit
9. One (1) Dual Head Stethoscope
10. One (1) Portable Nebulizer
11. Two (2) Malleable Splint
12. One (1) Traction Splint
13. Twenty (20) triangular bandages
14. One (1) Ambubag for Adult
15. One (1) Ambubag for Pedia
16. Five (5) Disposable Delivery Kit
17. Two (2) CPR Mask
18. One (1) Suction Catheter
19. Five (5) Boxes Surgical Masks
20. One (1) Medical Floormat (Washable)
21. Ten (10) Boxes Clean Gloves
22. One (1) Glucometer with Strips
23. One (1) Medicine Cabinet with First Aid Kit
Terms of Reference:
1. The unit shall be delivered by the supplier to the Dumaguete City Hall Compound within thirty(30) working days upon the receipt of the Notice of Award.
2. Supplier should have an Authorized Repair Bay/Automotive Shop (with qualified mechanics) either in Dumaguete City, Sibulan, Bacong or Valencia
3. Bidders should specify the brand of their offer, submit a brochure or picture of their offered equipment in a Class A envelope during submission of bids.
4. Warranty period (for parts and repair services) of at least three (3) years or 100,000 kms (whichever comes first).
5. Vehicle Insurance and LTO Registration covering a period of at least one(1) year in the name of Dumaguete City will be shouldered by the supplier.
Purpose: For use at CDRRMO, Dumaguete City as Emergency Rescue Vehicle during calamities and disasters.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php2,850,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for One (1) unit Brand New Rescue Vehicle, Van Tyoe Driven by four (4) Cylinders; for use at CDRRMO, Dumaguete City as Emergency Rescue Vehicle during calamities and disasters.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from December 23, 2020 to January 12, 2021 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents December 23, 2020
2. Pre-Bid Conference December 29,2020, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids January 12,2021, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than December 29, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, December 22, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON