Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 16 PCS TIRES, ALL-TERRAIN, TUBELESS. 245/65 R17, 2 UNITS MITSUBISHI STRADA AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
2. 16 pcs Tires, All-terrain, tubeless. 245/65 R17, 2 units Mitsubishi Strada (NH-3210, NJ-2752), p96,000.00
8. 6 sets Brake pads, (front) 3 units Mitsubishi Strada patrol cars, p10,800.00
9. 6 sets Brake Shoe, (rear) 3 units Mitsubishi Strada, (rear) 3 units Mitsubishi Strada patrol cars, p15,000.00
10. 2 sets Brake pads, (front) 1 unit Toyota Hilux patrol car, p5,000.00
11. 2 sets Brake Shoe, (rear) 1 unit Toyota Hilux patrol car, p5,600.00
12. 2 sets Brake pads, (front) 1 unit Mahindra enforcer patrol car, p5,600.00
13. 2 sets Brake Shoe, (rear) 1 unit Mahindra Enforcer patrol car, p5,000.00
14. 10 pcs Tires, (Front), 276 x 21, 5 units Honda XR 200, p8,240.00
15. 10 pcs Tires, (Rear), 410 x 18, 5 units Honda XR 200, p13,100.00
16. 12 pcs Tires Dual Sport, (Front), 300×21, six (6) units Honda CRF 250, p42,600.00
17. 12 pcs Tires Dual Sport, (Rear), 120x80x18, six (6) units Honda CRF 250, p51,540.00
18. 2 pcs Tires, (Rear), 2.50×17, 1 unit Honda Wave 100, p970.00
19. 2 pcsTires, (Front), 2.25×17, 1 unit Honda Wave 100, p842.00
20. 8 pcs Tires, 3.00/17, 2 units Honda TMX 155, p5,992.00
21. 24 pcs Oil Filter, 6 units CRF 250, p8,280.00
22. 10 pcs Batteries, 5 units Honda XR 200, p16,750.00
23. 12 pcs Batteries, 6 units Honda CRF 250, p22,740.00
24. 10 sets Brake pads (front brake) 5, units Honda XR 200, p2,950.00
25. 10 sets Brake shoe (rear brake) 5, units Honda XR 200, p2,750.00
26. 12 sets Brake pads, 6 units Honda CRF 250, p8,340.00
27. 12 pcs Spark Plug, 6 units Honda CRF 250, p2,340.00
28. 10 pcs Spark Plug, 5 units Honda XR 250, p1,030.00
29. 12 sets Chain & Sprocket set, 6 units Honda CRF 250, p46,200.00
30. 8 sets Chain & Sprocket set, 4 units Honda XR 200, p15,600.00
31. 2 sets Chain & Sprocket set, 1 unit Honda Wave, p1,326.00
32. 4 sets Chain & Sprocket set, 2 units Honda TMX 200, p4,072.00
33. 5 sets Clutch Lining, 5 units Honda XR 200, p3,375.00
34. 6 sets Clutch Lining, 6 units Honda CRF 250, p16,596.00
35. 5 pcs Voltage Regulator, 5 units Honda XR 200, p4,875.00
36. 5 pcs CDI, 5 units Honda XR 200, p26,235.00
Purpose: Construction of basketball court/Multi-purpose pavement at Habitat I. Barangay Bajumpandan
Note: Non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php500.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php449,743.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 16 pcs Tires, All-terrain, tubeless. 245/65 R17, 2 units Mitsubishi Strada and other items for repair and preventive maintenance of vehicles and motorcycles of Dumaguete City PNP.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from December 04 to December 15, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than December 15, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, December 03, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON