Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 20 PCS 2” X 3” X 10’ PINE WOOD AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 20 pcs 2” x 3” x 10’ pine wood, p5,980.00
2. 25 pcs 1” x 2” x 10’ pine wood, p3,250.00
3. 8 shts 19mm x 120cm x 240cm marine plywood, p12,000.00
4. 30 lgths steel square tube 38 x 38 x 1.5mm x 6m stainless, p67,500.00
5. 15 lgths steel square tube 25 x 25 x 1.5mm x 6m stainless, p21,750.00
6. 6 lgths steel rectangular tube 25 x 50 x 1.5mm x 6m stainless, p14,460.00
7. 300 pcs Stainless Screw 6×1”, p1,050.00
8. 400 pcs Stainless Screw 6×1/2”, p1,000.00
9. 300 pcs Stainless Screw 6×3”, p3,750.00
10. 20 kls Stainless Welding Rod, p5,000.00
11. 15 pcs Metal Grinding Disc 4”, p1,350.00
12. 30 pcs Metal Cutting Disc 4”, p2,700.00
13. 10 pcs 4mm x 120mm x 240cm Sintraboards, p10,000.00
14. 4 pcs 6mm x 120mm x 240cm Sintraboards, p5,600.00
15. 6 pcs 12mm x 120mm x 240cm Sintraboards, p15,600.00
16. 1 gal Wood Epoxy (gallon), p2,200.00
17. 2 bag Detergent Soap (powder) 1 kilo, p400.00
18. 6 gals Clear Epoxy Paint (Gallons), p21,840.00
19. 3 gals Epoxy Reducers, p1,800.00
20. 8 gals Acrylic Thinners, p3,224.00
21. 2 gals Acrylic Topcoat (white), p4,000.00
22. 2 gals Acrylic Topcoat (Clear), p4,000.00
23. 20 pcs Sand paper 80 grit, p400.00
24. 15 pcs Sand paper 120 grit, p300.00
25. 15 pcs Sand Paper 180 grit, p300.00
26. 30 pcs Metal Sanding Disc 80 grit, p600.00
27. 2 gals Body Filler, p1,300.00
28. 5 bot Cyno Glue (100ml bottle), p1,250.00
29. 4 pcs LED Flood Warm White Lamps (20 watts), p6,380.00
30. 15 mtrs LED Strip Lights (RGB), p4,200.00
31. 4 units LED RGB Controllers (RGB), p7,200.00
32. 3 rolls Automotive Electrical Wires (Spools) #18 (Red), p1,800.00
33. 3 rolls Automotive Electrical Wires (Spools) #18 (Blue), p1,800.00
34. 3 rolls Automotive Electrical Wires (Spools) #18 (Green), p1,800.00
35. 3 rolls Automotive Electrical Wires (Spools) #18 (Black), p1,800.00
36. 1 unit LED Transformers, p5,000.00
37. 2 pack Cable Tie (6”), p448.00
38. 2 pack Cable Tie (4”), p600.00
Purpose: For the rehabilitation of Dumaguete signage
Note: Non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php300.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php243,632.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 20 pcs 2” x 3” x 10’ pine wood and other items for the rehabilitation of Dumaguete signage.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from December 03 to December 15, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than December 15, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, December 02, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON