Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 700 TABS ACYCLOVIR 200MG AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 200 tabs Acyclovir 200mg, p700.00
2. 20 box Acyclovir 400mg 30’s, p4,480.00
3. 25 box Amlodipine 10mg 100’s, p2,550.00
4. 200 box Amoxicillin 500mg Cap 100’s, p28,000.00
5. 300 box Cefalexin 500mg Cap, p93,900.00
6. 150 tabs Cefalexin 500mg, p3,300.00
7. 30 box Celecoxib 200mg, p6,900.00
8. 720 bot Cetirizine 5mg Syrup, p15,840.00
9. 50 box Cetirizine 10mg Tablet, p4,450.00
10. 25 box Chlorpromazine 100mg, p22,000.00
11. 25 Ciprofloxacin 500mg tablet 100’s, p4,650.00
12. 18 box Clopidogrel 75mg, p4,698.00
13. 1250 tabs Co-Amoxiclav 625mg, p13,750.00
14. 60 box Metoprolol 50mg Tab 100’s, p3,840.00
15. 800 box Metformin 500mg, p52,800.00
16. 75 box Salbutamol Nebule 30’s, p18,000.00
17. 11 box Losartan 100mg Tab 100’s, p2,145.00
18. 800 box Losartan 50mg Tab 100’s, p92,000.00
19. 50 box Mefenamic Acid 500mg Cap 100’s, p4,150.00
20. 432 bots Paracetamol 250mg/ml Syrup, p6,912.00
21. 42 box Gliclazide 80mg Tab 100’s, p10,290.00
22. 12 box Gliclazide 30mg Tab 100’s, p2,580.00
23. 25 box Aspirin 80mg Tab 100’s, p2,425.00
24. 100 box Simvastatin 20mg Tab 100’s, p23,000.00
25. 166 vials Purified Verocell Rabies Vaccine 0.5ml, p257,632.00
Purpose: For CHO Pharmacy
Note: All drugs & medicines preferably two (2) years before expiration and should be replaced three months prior to expiration
Note: Non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php700.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php680,992.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 200 tabs Acyclovir 200mg and other items for CHO Pharmacy.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from October 20 to October 27, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than October 27, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, October 19, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON