Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 10 MTRS CAMBRIC TUBE (1”Ø) AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 10 mtrs Cambric Tube (1”Ø), p650.00
2. 10 mtrs Cambric Tube (3/8”Ø), p450.00
3. 15 pcs Pointed Cold Chisel (7/8”Ø x 12”), p5,250.00
4. 138 pcs LED Bulb Warm White (23-27 watts), p165,600.00
5. 6 box Electrical Wire (Black) 150m/box #5.5m² THW, p32,700.00
6. 6 box Electrical Wire (White) 150m/box #5.5mm² THW, p32,700.00
7. 6 box Electrical Wire (Red) 150m/box #5.5mm² THHN, p32,700.00
8. 6 box Electrical Wire (Blue) 150m/box #5.5mm² THHN, p32,700.00
9. 6 box Electrical Wire (Green) 150m/box #5.5mm² THHN, p32,700.00
10. 6 box Electrical Wire (White) 150m/box #5.5mm² THHN, p32,700.00
11. 250 mtrs Electrical Wire (Black) #50mm² THHN, p1117,500.00
12. 250 mtrs Electrical Wire (White) #50mm² THHN, p117,500.00
13. 3 box Electrical Wire (Black) 150m/box #8.0mm² THHN, p24,000.00
14. 3 box Electrical Wire (White) 150m/box #8.0mm² THHN, p24,000.00
15. 1000 lgths uPVC Pipe (3/4”Ø) thick, orange, p95,000.00
16. 100 lgths uPVC Pipe (1”Ø) thick, orange, p14,000.00
17. 30 lgths uPVC Pipe (1-1/2”Ø)thick, orange, p6,600.00
18. 40 lgths uPVC Pipe (1/2”Ø) thick, orange, p2,800.00
19. 40 pcs uPVC Elbow (3/4”Ø x 90°) thick, long bend, p1,120.00
20. 10 pcs uPVC Elbow (1”Ø x 90°) thick, long bend, p400.00
21. 7 sets Weather Proof Outlet w/ plate and screw (HD) 2-gang, p1,540.00
22. 15 cans uPVC Solvent Cement (200cc), p1,950.00
23. 30 pcs Stainless Square Box w/ stainless scew (2” x 2” x 4”), p39,000.00
24. 10 pcs Stainless Pull Box (6” x 12” x 12”), p80,000.00
25. 50 pcs utility blank cover, p3,250.00
26. 4 sets Automatics Circuit Breaker w/ Enclosure (2-100 AT), p5,200.00
27. 25 cans Butane Gas, p4,500.00
28. 5 rolls Rubber tape, p600.00
29. 174 sets AM-Globe w/ socket post type (10”Ø) Clear w/ stainless Screw and nuts, p147,900.00
30. 30 rolls Plastic Electrical Tape (18mm x 16m x 0.177mm), p1,110.00
31. 10 pcs Diamond Cutting Disc (4”) HD, p4,500.00
32. 3 pcs Diamond Cutting Disc (7”) HD, p4,800.00
33. 8 lgths Hot Dip with Hot Dip Anchor Bolt (T-6”Ø, 35” DC), p320,000.00
34. 16 units LED Flood Light (Day Light) 640 watts, 60,200 Lumens, p800,000.00
35. 2-Bolt Connector (80mm), p1,000.00
36. 4 pcs Magnetic Connector (50 Amp), p20,000.00
37. 4 pcs Photo Cell Switch (6 Amp), p2,200.00
38. 64 Sets Stainless Bolt with Nuts and Washer (3/8”Ø x 2”), p4,800.00
39. 10 pcs YHO Connector #150, p1,250.00
40. 14 gals Epoxy Primer, p9,520.00
41. 14 gals Epoxy Paint, p13,720.00
42. 6 gals Epoxy Paint Reducer, p2,910.00
43. 5 gals paint Thinner, p1,375.00
44. 10 pcs Paint Brush, p650.00
45. 50 pair Gloves Cotton, p2,250.00
46. 60 pcs Stainless Square Box with Stainless Screw 5” x 5”, p96,000.00
47. 1 set Panel Board Assembly (w/ Copper Busher, Center main, 8-holes, 1-Ø Gauge 18, Stainless Frame, Bolt-on), p63,000.00
1-150 AT, TQD
Purpose: Landscape improvement of Rizal Boulevard at Barangay 4
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php2,404,095.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 10 mtrs Cambric Tube (1”Ø) and other items for landscape improvement of Rizal Boulevard at Barangay 4.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from October 02, 2020 to October 20, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents October 02, 2020
2. Pre-Bid Conference October 08, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids October 20, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than October 20, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, October 01, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON