Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 4 PCS PRINTER, PRINT, SCAN & COPY AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 4 pcs Printer, Print, Scan & Copy with Built-in Wireless. Ultra-high 6500 page yield (black ink)/5000 page yield (colour ink)., p48,000.00
2. 2 pcs Printer, 3-in-1, 600 x 1200 dpi, print speeds of up to 33 ppm, p23,000.00
3. 1 pc Audio interface/Sound Card, p13,000.00
4. 1 pc Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, black, prof. grade, p11,130.00
5. 1 pc Cardiod Condenser Microphone, Features switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, p10,650.00
6. 2 pcs Webcam 10,80P Full HD Video Stream Autofocus Anhor Web Camera Background, p25,500.00
7. 1 pc Hydraulic Pipe Bender 12 Ton Capacity, ½” to 2”, p13,500.00
8. 1 pc Smart HD LED TV, 32”, p12,000.00
9. 1 pc Smart HD LED TV, 55”, p23,687.00
10. 3 pcs Office Table with 4 Drawers, Metal Leg Table, W160xD60xH75cm, p43,500.00
11. 1 pair Studio Monitor Speaker (Left and Right), Width 7”, Depth 7.68”, Height 10.24”, p28,410.00
12. 1 pc Audio Mixer, high-performance, 12-channel, p38,000.00
13. 1 unit Motorcycle Scooter, 125xx fi, Automatic, Single cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, overall Dimension:1919x679x1062mm Dry Weight:107kg, p80,000.00
14. 1 pc Air Compressor Machine, 4 Wheel compressor, 1.5 HP, 1.1 KW, 115 PSI, p19,500.00
15. 1 pc PVC ID Card Printer (6 colors), p17,000.00
16. 2 pcs 8 plate Oven, Dual Burner 52-3/4 x 34-1/4 x 52-1/2, p61,050.00
17. 1 pc Stainless Cooktop, 50 cm Hob, 4 Gas Burners including Turbo Burner + 1 Electric Hot plate, W:86/L:50 CM, p15,196.00
18. 1 set Speaker System, Powerful Sound with Bluetooth 2.1, p12,000.00
Purpose: Enhancement of the educational learning of Piapi High school
Note: Non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php500.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php495,123.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 4 pcs Printer, Print, Scan & Copy with Built-in Wireless and other items for enhancement of the educational learning of Piapi High school.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from August 19 to August 27, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than August 27, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, August 18, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON