Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 60 MTRS THW WIRE (BLACK) #50MM² AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 60 mtrs THW Wire (Black) #50mm², p21,000.00
2. 5 lgths PVC Pipe 1-1/2”Ø, p1,300.00
3. 2 pcs Long Elbow 1-1/2”Ø, p140.00
4. 15 pcs Metal Clamp (2 holes) 1-1/2”Ø, p825.00
5. 1 pack Tox with screw #8, p300.00
6. 3 mtrs Cambric Tube 16mmØ, p150.00
7. 8 rolls THHN Wire (2 black/2 white/2 red/2 blue) #14, p18,800.00
8. 6 rolls THHN Wire (2 Black/2 white/2 yellow) #12, p18,000.00
9. 10 mtrs THW Wire (black) #22 mm², p1,600.00
10. 2 roll THHN Wire (Black and White) #10, p10,540.00
11. 2 roll THHN Wire (Black and White) #8, p12,000.00
12. 100 lgths PVC Pipe ½”Ø, p8,500.00
13. 5 pack PVC Connector ½”Ø, p1,500.00
14. 150 pcs Long Elbow ½”Ø, p2,400.00
15. 50 lgths PVC Pipe ¾”Ø, p6,250.00
16. 60 pcs Long Elbow ¾”Ø, p1,800.00
17. 2 pack PVC Connector ¾”Ø, p700.00
18. 20 lgths PVC Pipe 1”Ø, p3,400.00
19. 10 pcs Long Elbow 1”Ø, p500.00
20. 2 can Sovent Cement, p500.00
21. 70 pcs Junction Box, p2,450.00
22. 30 pcs Square Box, p1,950.00
23. 65 pcs Utility Box, p1,625.00
24. 60 mtrs Cambric Tube 10mmØ, p1,800.00
25. 10 mtrs Cambric Tube 14mmØ, p450.00
26. 10 sets 2 Gang (3 prong) Floor Outlet (Degran), p11,000.00
27. 50 sets 2 Gang (3 prong) Outlet (Flush Type), p18,750.00
28. 10 sets 1 Gang Switch (F/T), p750.00
29. 8 sets 3 Gang Switch (F/T), p1,240.00
30. 3 sets 2 Gang Switch (F/T), p330.00
31. 4 sets 1 Gang 3 Way Switch (F/T), p340.00
32. 40 sets LED Circline 26 watts, p30,000.00
33. 25 sets LED Round Panel Light 12 watts, p16,250.00
34. 9 sets Ceiling type Exhaust Fan #10”, p13,500.00
35. 5 sets 30 A Bolt-on with Plastic Enclosure, p2,250.00
36. 4 sets 40 A Bolt-On with Plastic Enclosure, p1,800.00
37. 4 sets 3-Blades Ceiling Fan (Industrial Type), p10,400.00
38. 40 rolls Electrical Tape, p1,600.00
39. 3 rolls Rubber Tape, p405.00
40. 2 pcs Metal Pull box 10” x 10” #4, p970.00
41. 1 set Panel Board, Center main (Bolt-on), p22,500.00
TQD-3P x 12-2P) with copper bus bar
1 pc-150A, 3P-TQD
6 pcs-30A 2p Bolt-on
4 pcs-40A 2P Bolt-on
2 pcs-50A 2P Bolt-on
42. 1 set Panel Board, Center Main (Bolt-on), p19,000.00
(C-3P x 14-2P) with copper bus bar
1 pc-70A, 3P-TQC
3 pcs-15A 2P Bolt-on
11 pcs-20A 2P Bolt-on
Purpose: Continuance construction of the 3rd and 4th floors of the City Treasurer”s Office (For City Accounting and other offices) at Barangay 4
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php300.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php269,565.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 60 mtrs THW Wire (Black) #50mm² and other items for continuance construction of the 3rd and 4th floors of the City Treasurer”s Office (For City Accounting and other offices) at Barangay 4.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from July 20 to July 28, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than July 28, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, July 17, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON