Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 14 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT 40 KGS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 14 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs, p3,640.00
2. 25 pcs Floor Tile (outdoor) 0.60m x 0.60m color: EUC, p3,750.00
3. 2 pack Tile Grout 2 kgs/pack color: EUC, p120.00
4. 90 pcs Wall Tiles 0.40m x 0.40m color: EUC, p5,850.00
5. 30 pcs Floor Tiles 0.40m x 0.40m color: EUC, p1,950.00
6. 6 lgths Tile Trim 9mm x 3.0m, p210.00
7. 2 pcs Floor Drain Strainer 4” (Plastic), p50.00
8. 50 sq.m Stone Cladding (Mactan Stones) color: white/gray, p65,000.00
9. 2 units Pre-Fabricated Panel Door 0.90m x 2.10m, p8,200.00
10. 2 units Pre-Fabricated panel door 0.80 x 2.10m, p8,200.00
11. 4 pairs LP Hinges 3” x 3”, p480.00
12. 4 sets Door Knob HD, p1,800.00
13. 4 pcs Diamond Tile Cutting Disk 4”Ø HD, p1,360.00
14. 2 mtrs Mesh Wire 1/8”Ø, p170.00
15. 3 sets Water Closet w/ complete accessories, p13,500.00
16. 1 set Stainless Kitchen Sink single tub with complete access, p1,850.00
17. 2 sets Ceramic Bathroom Sink wall mounted with complete access, p2,700.00
18. 3 pcs Floor Drain Strainer 4” x 4” (stainless), p285.00
19. 2 pcs Lavatory Faucet ½”Ø, p900.00
20. 1 pc Kitchen Sink Fountain Faucet1/2”Ø, p450.00
21. 3 pcs Tee Angle Valve ½”Ø x ½”Ø x ½”Ø, p450.00
22. 3 pcs Flexible Hose ½”Ø x 12”, p285.00
23. 3 sets Bidet Plastic Handspray ½”Ø, p1,350.00
24. 5 rolls Teflon Tape ¾”, p125.00
25. 1 ltr Elastomeric Sealant, p340.00
26. 19 lgths Square Tube 2.00mm x 50mm x 50mm x 6.0m, p18,525.00
27. 3 lgths G.I. Pipe 1-1/2”Ø S-40, p3,450.00
28. 233.333 bdft CCL 2” x 4” x 10’ = 35 pcs, p5,833.33
29. 175 bdft CCL 2” x 3” x 10’ = 35 pcs, p4,375.00
30. 3 lgths Deformed Steel Bar 10mmØ x 6.0m, p435.00
31. 4 kgs C.W. Nails 4”, p220.00
32. 15 kgs Welding Rod 1/8”Ø, p1,500.00
33. 6 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p240.00
34. 2 gals Body Filler, p970.00
35. 1 gal Red Oxide primer, p350.00
36. 1 gal Quick Dry Enamel color: back, p463.00
37. 2 gals Paint Thinner, p500.00
38. 4 pcs Pallete, p80.00
39. 2 pcs Paint Brush 2”, p40.00
40. 6 pcs Metal Cutting Disc 4” HD, p540.00
41. 3 pcs Grinding Disk 4”, p225.00
42. 50 bags Skimcoat 20 kgs color: white, p23,750.00
43. 15 gals Wall latex, p7,425.00
44. 25 gals Semi-Gloss Latex color: white, p13,750.00
45. 2 can Latex Trinting Color: white, p90.00
46. 2 can Latex Tinting Color color: toluidine red, p90.00
47. 2 can Latex Tinting Color color:hanza yellow, p110.00
48. 2 can Latex Tinitng Color color: thalo blue, p90.00
49. 2 can Latex Tinting Color color: lamp black, p90.00
50. 2 can Latex tinting Color color:yellow ochere, p90.00
51. 8 gals Oil Woodstain mahogany/dark oak, p3,600.00
52. 6 gals Clear Gloss Lacquer (davies), p2,634.00
53. 4 gals Sanding Sealer, p2,600.00
54. 4 gals Lacquer Thinner, p1,400.00
55. 5 gals Flat Wall Latex, p2,250.00
56. 3 gals Concrete Epoxy putty, p1,425.00
57. 10 gals Semi-Gloss latex color: white, p4,500.00
58. 30 pcs sand paper #100, p450.00
59. 30 pcs Sand paper#120, p450.00
60. 6 pcs Paint Pallete, p120.00
61. 2 pcs Putty Knife, p40.00
62. 2 pcs Paint Brush 2”, p40.00
63. 2 pcs paint roller with tray 6”, p170.00
64. 4 pcs paint roller with tray 9”, p300.00
65. 2 pcs paint brush 4”, p90.00
Purpose: Completion of the construction of two-storey multi-purpose building at Purok Gabi at Barangay Tabuc-tubig
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php300.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php226,315.33
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 14 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for completion of the construction of two-storey multi-purpose building at Purok Gabi at Barangay Tabuc-tubig.
Bidders should have completed and/or accepted, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from July 20 to July 28, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than July 28, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, July 17, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON