The City Government of Dumaguete City reports on BGCM fund utilization and status of Program/Project/Activity (PPAs) Implementation for the month of June 2020.
Pursuant to the priorities of Mayor Felipe Antonio Remollo, Chairperson of the City’s Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases, the following Programs, Projects and activities are hereby funded for implementation totaling P 40. 9 million.
1. Procurement of Personal Protective Equipment;
2. Procurement of Reagents;
3. Procurement of Medicine and Vitamins;
4. Procurement of Disinfectants
5. Food, transportation (including fuel) and accommodation expenses of medical personnel and other LGU personnel directly involved in the implementation of COVID-19 related PPAs and expenses for 3, 500 health workers and other frontliners;
6. Food assistance and other relief goods for affected households (rice at 25 kilos distributed to affected households provided however that no member of the household received SAP or UCT).
All these expenditures are geared towards making sure that our health workers and other frontliners are provided protection as they perform their vital functions of preventing the spread and eliminating the threat of COVID-19 in the community; continuously disinfection of various public and private facilities or establishments and food assistance to affected households during this state of public health emergency.