Mayor Felipe Antonio Remollo, Chairperson of the City’s Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases, approved the resumption of massage services and tempurahan at 50% capacity starting Monday (3:00 PM – 9:00PM) now that the city is already placed under Modified General Community Quarantine (ECQ) due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The masseurs and tempura vendors, who are accredited at the City’s Sectoral Desk shall be divided into two groups to offer services in alternate shifts of every other day.
According to City Sectoral Desk Officer Albert Aquino tempura vendors will be placed along the southern end of the Rizal Boulevard near the Beach Volleyball Courts while the masseurs will be stationed at the premises of the Dumaguete Press Club.
However, both the masseurs and tempura vendors are required to follow the protocols of the national and local IATF governing their operations to include:
1. Each masseur or tempura vendor must wear a face shield and a face mask.
2. Each masseur or tempura vendor must wear large protective outer clothing.
3. They are required to use alcohol or sanitizers frequently, which should be available at all times.
4. Both masseurs and tempura vendors will operate from 3:00PM to 9:00PM daily.
5. The carts of tempura vendors must be insulated with acetate plastic covering and shall service take-out orders only.