Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 52 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT 40 KGS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 52 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs, p13,520.00
2. 30 lgths DSB 10mmØ, p4,500.00
3. 6 lgths DSB 12mmØ, p1,380.00
4. 80 bdft CCL 2” x 2” x 8’ = 30 pcs, p2,080.00
5. 80 bdft CCL 2” x 3” x 8’ = 20 pcs, p2,080.00
6. 2 shts Marine Plywood, p820.00
7. 2 kgs C.W. Nails 3”, p110.00
8. 4 kgs C.W. Nails 4”, p216.00
9. 0.5 kgs C.W. Nails 1-1/4”, p29.50
10. 8 pack Water Proofing Compound, p280.00
11. 4 kgs G.I. Tie Wire, p300.00
12. 5 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p225.00
13. 4 shts Fiber Cement Board 3.5mm x 4’ x 8’, p1,260.00
14. 500 pcs Blind Rivets 5/32”Ø x ½”, p300.00
15. 18 pcs Single Furring Clip, p117.00
16. 9 pcs Double Clip, p58.50
17. 1 kg Concrete Nail 1”, p90.00
18. 1 unit Panel Door 0.90m x 2.10m, p4,390.00
19. 1 set Doorknob HD, p460.00
20. 1 set Stainless Steel Sink, p1,500.00
21. 2 pcs Metal Drill Bit 5/32”Ø, p128.00
22. 1 can Marine Epoxy, p150.00
23. 2 lgths C-Purlins 2mm x 2” x 6”, p2,400.00
24. 2 lgths Hat Type Batterns 0.8mm, p900.00
25. 3 shts Galvanize Iron Corr roofing 0.40mm x 10’, p1,290.00
26. 2 shts Plain G.I. Sht. 0.40mm x 32” x 8’, p900.00
27. 50 pcs Tec Screw 2”, p60.00
28. 21 kgs Welding Rod #1/8, p160.00
29. 1 sht Fiber Cement Board Senepa 9mm x 0.30m x 2.4m, p380.00
30. 3 lgths PVC Pipe 2”Ø x 3.0m S-1000, p660.00
31. 1 pc Clean Out 2”Ø, p25.00
32. 4 pcs P-Trap 2”Ø, p300.00
33. 2 pcs PVC Wye 2”Ø x 2”Ø, p80.00
34. 2 pcs PVC Elbow 2”Ø x 45°, p46.00
35. 2 pcs PVC Elbow 2”Ø x 90°, p58.00
36. 1 can Solvent Cement 400ml, p105.00
37. 1 lit ELastromeric Sealant, p455.00
38. 2 lgths PVC Pipe ½”Ø Blue Class 900, p130.00
39. 1 pc Gate Valve ½”Ø, p169.00
40. 4 pcs PVC Tee ½”Ø Blue Plain, p40.00
41. 6 pcs PVC Elbow ½”Ø Blue Plain, p42.00
42. 4 pcs G.I. Elbow ½”Ø x 90°, p168.00
43. 2 pcs G.I. Tee ½”Ø, p100.00
44. 4 pcs PVC Male Adapter ½”Ø, p32.00
45. 2 pcs PVC Blue Coupling ½”Ø, p10.00
46. 0.5 lit All purpose Epoxy A and B, p150.00
47. 2 rolls Thread Seal Tape ½”Ø, p18.00
48. 4 pcs Brass Faucet wall type, p600.00
49. 4 pcs Floor Drain Stainless, p208.00
50. 4 lgths Furring Channel 19mm x 25mm x 5.0m (space at 0.60m) T=0.40mm single, p400.00
51. 5 lgths Furring Channel 19mm x 50mm x 5.0m, (space at 0.60m) T=0.40mm double, p700.00
52. 3 lgths Wall Angle 25mm x 25mm x 2.4m, p150.00
53. 2 lgths Carrying Channel 12mm x 38mm x 5.0m (spaced at 1.2m) T=0 80mm, p290.00
54. 3 set Jalousie Aluminum Frame with blade 1.00 x 0.60m x 11 blades with ¼” thk bronze glass, p4,050.00
Purpose: Improvement of Barangay 8 Lupa Day Care Center at Barangay 8
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php50.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php49,070.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 52 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for improvement of Barangay 8 Lupa Day Care Center at Barangay 8.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from June 11 to June 18, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than June 18, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, June 10, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON