Members of the Inter-Agency Task Force COVID-19, chaired by Mayor Felipe Antonio Remollo, discuss the latest advisories from the Department of Interior and Local Government on how to facilitate the return of Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI) during its most recent meeting last Wednesday.
Among the documents that returning LSI must present upon arrival to the City are:
(1) A medical clearance and certification issued by the City/Municipal Health Office based on the following conditions:
• That the LSI is neither a contact, suspect, probable or confirmed COVID-19 case;
• that the LSI completed a 14-day quarantine based on the quarantine standards set by the DOH; or
• that the LSI confirmed as a COVID-19 case was tested negative through RT-PCR twice and
(2) Travel Authority issued by the JTF CV Shield (PNP)
The City IATF also finalized the utilization of DEPED school buildings as additional isolation facilities with the expected influx of LSI and returning OFWs.