Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 149 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT 40 KGS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 149 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs, p38,740.00
2. 68 lgths DSB 10mmØ x 6.0m, p10,200.00
3. 7 kgs G.I. Tie Wire #16, p455.00
4. 4 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p180.00
5. 3 kgs C.W. Nails 4”, p165.00
6. 1 kg C.W. Nails 2-1/2”, p55.00
7. 1 kg C.W. Nails 1-1/2”, p60.00
8. 25 bdft CCL 2” x 3” x 10’= 5 pcs, p650.00
9. 20 bdft CCL 2” x 2” x 10’ = 6 pcs, p520.00
10. 50 bdft CCL 1” x 4” x 10’ = 15 pcs, p1,400.00
11. 7 pcs Empty Plastic Container 20 liters capacity, p434.00
12. 8 bdft RLL 2” x 6” x 8” = 1 pc, p720.00
13. 10 bdft RLL 2” x 6” x 10’ = 1 pc, p900.00
14. 1 kg C.W. Nails 3”, p55.00
15. 8 shts Corr. G.I. Sht 0.40mm x 10’ roofing, p3,760.00
16. 280 pcs Texscrew 2” full threaded, p462.00
17. 1 pc Tecscrew Adapter HD, p45.00
18. 2 ltrs Elatromeric Sealant, p690.00
19. 152 pcs Ceramics Floor Tiles 24” x 24” unglazed color: End user’s choice, p38,000.00
20. 362 pcs Ceramics Wall Tiles 12” x 12” Glazed color: end user’s choice, p14,480.00
21. 120 pcs Ceramics Floor Tiles 12” x 12” unglazed color: end user’s choice, p5,040.00
22. 8 pcs Granite Tiles 24” x 24”, p2,240.00
23. 16 pack Tile Grout white (2kgs/pack), p832.00
24. 3 pcs Diamond Tile Cutting Disk 4” HD, p1,095.00
25. 8 lgths Plastic Tile Turn 10mm x 3.0m, p440.00
26. 3 mtrs Mesh Wire 1/8”, p255.00
27. 2 sets Water Closet complete with fittings and accessories, p6,598.00
28. 2 sets Lavatory Porcelain complete with fittings and accessories, p3,080.00
29. 4 pcs Flexible Hose ½”Ø (lavatory and water closet), p400.00
30. 4 pcs Angle Valve (water closet and lavatory), p800.00
31. 1 set Stainless Kitchen Sink for counter, p869.00
Purpose: Rehabilitation and improvement of Senior Citizens Center at Barangay Daro
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php200.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php133,620.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 149 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for rehabilitation and improvement of Senior Citizens Center at Barangay Daro.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from May 05 to May 12, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than May 12, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, May 04, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON