Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 1 ROLL ELECTRICAL WIRES WHITE 150M/BOX #14.0MM² THW AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 1 roll Electrical wires white 150m/box #14.0mm² THW, p14,800.00
2. 1 roll Electrical Wires Black 150m/box #14.0mm² THW, p14,800.00
3. 12 box Electrical Wires 150m/box #5.5mm² THW, p66,000.00
4. 12 box Electrical Wires 150m/box #3.5mm² THW, p45,600.00
5. 12 box Electrical Wires 150m/box #2.0mm² THW, p33,600.00
6. 10 box Electrical Wires 75m/box #1.6mm/2nmc, p25,000.00
7. 10 box Electrical Wires 75m/box #2.0mm/2nmc, p33,000.00
8. 10 box Electrical Wire 75m/box #2.6mm/2nmc, p47,500.00
9. 5 rolls Flat Cords (Duplex) Wire 150/roll #16, p13,250.00
10. 20 reels Twisted Wire #6 x 500 mtrs, p196,000.00
11. 1 reel Twisted Wire #2 x 500 mtrs, p29,900.00
12. 1000 pcs LED Bulb w/ Warranty Daylight 9 watts Latest Generation 900-950 Lemens, p109,000.00
13. 1200 pcs LED Bulb w/ warranty daylight 18 watts latest generation 1480 lumens, p348,000.00
14. 100 pcs LED Bulb w/ warranty warm white 3 watts latest generation 260 lumens, p7,500.00
15. 100 pcs LED Bulb w/ warranty warm white 27 latest generation 72mm x 712mm, p54,500.00
16. 500 pcs Plastic Wide base socket 3”, p13,500.00
17. 200 lgths RLL S4S 1” x 2” 12’, p16,000.00
18. 40 box Insulated staple wire 1”, p2,160.00
19. 5 kls CW Nails 4”, p275.00
20. 5 kls CW Nails 2-1/2”, p275.00
21. 5 kls CW Nails 2”, p275.00
22. 5 kls CW Nails 1-1/2”, p275.00
23. 5 kls Flat Head Nails ½”, p400.00
24. 10 shts GI Plain Sheets 0.40mm, p4,700.00
25. 30 pcs Photo Cell Switch H/D 10 Amps, p15,600.00
26. 20 pcs Photo Cell Switch H/D 3 Amps, p8,400.00
27. 12 pcs Magnetics Contactor H/D 50 Amp, p54,000.00
28. 50 pcs Service Grip #6, p1,750.00
29. 30 pcs AutomaticsCircuit Breaker 1-Ø 100 Amp Surface Type, p33,000.00
30. 30 pcs Screw Type Wire Holder Big, p1,050.00
31. 30 pcs Spool Insulator Big, p750.00
32. 15 cans uPVC Solvent 200cc, p1,950.00
33. 40 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p1,600.00
34. 40 bots Butane Gas Blue Flame, p3,800.00
35. 1000 rolls Plastic Electrical Tape 18mm x 16m x 0.177mm, p38,000.00
36. 50 sets machine bolt w/nut & washers 10”, p4,700.00
37. 5 rolls Rubber Electrical Tape, p750.00
38. 8 gals Quick Dry Enamel Paint Silver Aluminum, p4,800.00
39. 10 pcs Paint Brush 4”, p800.00
40. 8 pcs Concrete Drill Bit (Mason) ¼”, p800.00
41. 20 pcs Diamond Disc H/D 4”, p7,000.00
42. 3 pcs Diamond Disc H/D 7”, p3,000.00
43. 200 pcs YPC Compression Connector 2A8u, p7,600.00
44. 100 pcs THO Compression Connector #100, p5,000.00
45. 100 pcs YHO Compression Connector #150, p5,500.00
46. 4 gals Red Oxide Primer, p1,520.00
47. 2 gals Paint Thinner, p500.00
48. 2 box Welding Rod 1/8”Ø 6012 Green, p290.00
49. 5 shts Marine plywood ½” x 4’ x 8’, p4,250.00
50. 2 kgs Sealing Gum, p500.00
51. 6 pcs Butane Nozzle H/D, p4,080.00
52. 30 pcs Snap Switch, S/T, p1,920.00
53. 30 pcs Male Plug H/D, p1,050.00
54. 30 pcs Convenience Outlet S/T, Universal 3-Gang, p1,650.00
55. 100 sets Log Screw w/ Washer 3/8” x 3”, p1,400.00
56. 20 lgths GI Pipe S-40 ½” x 6m, p27,000.00
57. 4 lgths GI Pipe S-40 2” x 6m, p6,600.00
58. 10 lgths Flat Bar ¼” x 1” x 6m, p3,000.00
59. 20 pcs Cutting Disc H/D 4”, p1,400.00
60. 20 pcs Automatics Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 20 Amp Surface Type , p9,000.00
61. 20 pcs Automatics Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 30 Amp Surface Type, p9,000.00
62. 20 pcs Automatics Circuit Breaker 1-Ø 40 Amp Surface Type, p9,000.00
63. 40 pcs Rubber Socket H/D, p1,200.00
Purpose: Rehabilitation, improvement and installation of street lighting facilities and equipment, Dumaguete City
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php1,359,520.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 1 roll Electrical wires white 150m/box #14.0mm² THW and other items for rehabilitation, improvement and installation of street lighting facilities and equipment, Dumaguete City.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from March 25, 2020 to April 30, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents March 25, 2020
2. Pre-Bid Conference April 16, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids April 30, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than April 30, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, March 24, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON