Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 4 SETS SECONDARY RACK WITH 3 BUG SPOOLS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 4 sets Secondary rack with 3 bug spools, p1,200.00
2. 1 lgth Ground Rod with Clamp 5ft, p320.00
3. 200 mtrs Electrical Wire #38mm² THW Black, p70,000.00
4. 100 mtrs Electrical Wire #38mm² THW White, p35,000.00
5. 13 lgths UPVC Pipe 1-1/2”Ø Thick, p3,081.00
6. 2 pcs Entrance Cap 1-1/2”Ø Clip Type, p300.00
7. 8 pcs Metal Pull Box 4” x 4” x 6”, p2,000.00
8. 25 pcs Plastic utility box 2” x 2” x 4”, p575.00
9. 1 roll Flexible tube ½”Ø, p715.00
10. 25 lgths UPVC Pipe ½”Ø Thick, p2,075.00
11. 1 pack Flexible Connector ½”Ø, p300.00
12. 1 can UPVC Solvent 400ml, p108.00
13. 3 pack Cable Tie #12”, p1,050.00
14. 10 lgths UPVC Pipe ¾”Ø, p1,050.00
15. 10 pcs UPVC Long Elbow ¾”Ø, p250.00
16. 20 pcs Junction Box with Plate and Screw 4” x 4”, p720.00
17. 5 pcs Square Box (plastic), p340.00
18. 2 box Electrical Wire #2.0mm² THW (black and white), p5,700.00
19. 2 box Electrical Wire #3.5mm² THW (black and white), p8,000.00
20. 2 box Electrical Wire #14mm² THW (black and white), p29,800.00
21. 10 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 60 AT S/T, p5,600.00
22. 2 pcs Pin Light Casing 6”Ø, p220.00
23. 5 pcs LED Bulb 9 watts daylight, p540.00
24. 4 pcs LED Circline 20 watts daylight, p1,800.00
25. 10 pcs Dome Reflector w/ Socket 12”, p2,800.00
26. 10 pcs CI Nipple ½” x 14”, p600.00
27. 10 pcs LED Bulb 10 watts daylight, p2,350.00
28. 4 pcs LED Flood Light 100 watts, p18,000.00
29. 3 pcs Plastic Wide base socket 4”, p99.00
30. 4 pcs Loop Clamp 38.0mm², p300.00
31. 2 sets Floor Outlet 3-prong 2-gang, p1,200.00
32. 5 mtrs Cambric Tube 10mm, p150.00
33. 2 mtrs Cambric tube 14mm, p80.00
34. 10 rolls Plastic electrical tape, p380.00
35. 2 sets snap switch w/ plate and screw, F/T 2-gang, p240.00
36. 4 sets snap switch w/ plate and screw, F/T 1-gang, p300.00
37. 17 sets Convenience outlet w/ plate & screw, F/T 2- gang, p2,040.00
38. 3 lgths G.I. Pipe 3”Ø Sch 40, p8,697.00
39. 1 pc Automatic Circuit breaker in metal enclosure (3-Ø) TQD 125 Amp, p4,600.00
40. 1 set Panel Board Assembly w/ copper bushbars, p26,000.00
Center Main Bolt-on 3-Ø Main, 1-Ø Branches
Main 10125 AT TQD
Branches 10-60AT, 1-Ø
Purpose: Construction of shielded metal ARC welding facility at Barangay Talay
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php300.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php238,580.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 4 sets Secondary rack with 3 bug spools and other items for construction of shielded metal ARC welding facility at Barangay Talay.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from March 20 to March 31, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than March 31, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, March 19, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON