Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE JOB ORDER: TO SUPPLY LABOR AND MATERIALS, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SCENIC ELEVATOR
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
Job Order: p5,180,000.00
To supply Labor, Materials, Installation and Commissioning of Scenic Elevator (two faces glass) including Construction of footings and foundations, Construction of Steel Shafts up to 4.50 meters above the second floor line, shafts shall be provided with ¼” thk. Tempered glass with ¼” thk glass lamination including painting of all steel structures. Construction of catwalk with I-beam pedestaland floor beams, concrete floor slab with 0.40m x 0.40m ceramic floor tiles, construction of roof framing with roof covering & flashings. Installation of stainless steel pipe 1-1/2”Ø for handrail & rail post and 1”Ø for catwalk railings.
Construction of concrete ramp at ground floor entrance with stainless steel pipe handrail 1-1/2”Ø and 1”Ø railings, installation of 4”Ø Sch. 40 G.I. Pipe protection barriers/railings for the elevator. All necessary electrical works and all other related works for the system to be completed and functional.
(see Attached Plans, Details and Specifications)
1. Type of building- 2 Storey Government Building
2. Elevator Use/Model- Passenger-MRL Series (Machine-room-less) with permanent Magnet Motor
3. Number of unit(s) – One(1)
4. Capacity- 1000kgs. (8 persons)
5. Speed- 60 meters/minutes
6. Control-Variable voltage, variable frequency (VVVF)
7. Operation – Selective collective fully automatic with or without attendant service.
8. Travel- 5.50 meters
9. No. of Stops – One(1)
10. No. of Openings (Front) – One(1)
(Rear) – none
11. Shaft Size at least – (W) 2000mm. x (D) 1700mm.
12. Car Size at least – (W) 1100mm. x (D) 1700mm x (H) 2200mm.
13. Pit Depth at least – 1300mm. (Required)
14. Overhead Clearance at least – 4500 (Required)
1. Ceiling – Hairline-finished stainless steel sheet with LED downlights
2. Walls and transcom- Hairline-finished stainless steel sheet with pipe type
Hairline-finished stainless steel handrails
3. Door- Hairline-finished stainless steel sheet
4. Front Return Panel- Hairline- finished stainless steel sheet
5. Kick Plates- Hairlines-finished stainless steel sheet
6. Floor- Granite Tiles by Contractor (12mm in thickness) and to provide 16mm floor recess
7. Door Type- Two (2) panel center opening with safety door edge on both sides and driven by VVVF door motor.
1. Size of Openings at least – (J) 900mm x (H) 2100mm
2. Door (All Floors) – Hairline-finished stainless steel sheet
3. Jambs (All floors) – Narrow intel and jambs without transcom panel of hairline-finished stainless steel sheet
Entrance Sill Signals: – Mark (*G, 2*)
1. Car Opening panel- Hairline-finished stainless steel sheet faceplate with LED segment display round, Flat, vandal resistant and micro stroke click type buttons with yellow orange lighting at side wall.
2. Car position Indicator- Incorporated with Car Opening Panel
3. Hall position indicator – Hairline-finished stainless steel sheet faceplate with LED segment display round, Flat, vandal resistant and micro stroke click type buttons with yellow orange lighting at All Floors.
4. Hall Buttons- Incorporated with Hall Position Indicators at All Floors
5. Electrical Power Supply – 230 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hertz
6. Electrical Lighting Supply- 230 VAC, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz
7. Machine Room – None
Purpose: 1st Revision-Installation of elevator at City Hall building beside Duchemco Canteen with shafting and complete accessories at Barangay Poblacion 4.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php5,180,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for Job Order: Labor, Materials, Installation and Commissioning of Science Elevator (two faces glass) for 1st Revision-Installation of elevator at City Hall building beside Duchemco Canteen with shafting and complete accessories at Barangay Poblacion 4.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from February 19, 2020 to March 17, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p10,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents February 19, 2020
2. Pre-Bid Conference March 03, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids March 17, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than March 17, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, February 18, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON