Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE JOB ORDER: 800 SETS JOGGING PANTS, JACKETS AND CAPS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 800 sets Jogging Pants, Jackets and Caps, p1,000,000.00
2. 450 pcs Collared polor shirts (cotton combination) w/ logo, p202,500.00
3. 350 pcs Shorts Pants, p105,000.00
4. 450 pcs T-shirt, round neck (Polidex), p157,500.00
5. 40 pcs Large Towels (swimming), cotton, p10,000.00
6. 800 pairs Rubber Shoes, white, good quality, p560,000.00
7. 11 pcs Archery (B & G) T-shirt, round neck w/ printed all Capital Family, first TWO letters of First name at the back, p3,300.00
8. 7 pcs Aerobics uniforms (B/G) Elem – 3, Sec. – 4, polyester, viscose, p7,700.00
9. 16 pcs Arnis T-shirt, round neck (sec. and elem) w/ ARNIS printed at the back, p4,800.00
10. 20 sets Athletic Sando/Running Shorts (sec.), p10,000.00
11. 20 sets Athletic Sando/Running shorts (elem.), p10,000.00
12. 17 sets Athletic Sando/Running Shorts w/ numbers (SPED), p8,500.00
13. 12 sets Baseball Uniform w/ numbers (elem.) roundneck t-shirt & jogging pants, p8,400.00
14. 12 sets Baseball Uniform w/ numbers (sec.) roundneck t-shirt & jogging pants, p9,600.00
15. 12 sets Basketball Uniform w/ number (elem.), p10,200.00
16. 12 sets Basketball Uniform w/ number (sec. boys), p10,200.00
17. 12 sets Basketball Uniform w/ number (sec. girls), p10,200.00
18. 8 sets 3 on 3 basketball uniform w/ numbers (sec. girls), p6,800.00
19. 14 sets Boxing Uniform (7 sets – red; 7 sets – blue), p11,900.00
20. 16 sets Lawn Tennis Uniform; shorts w/ side pockets (8 sets elem. B/G & 8 sets Sec. B/G), p13,600.00
21. 18 sets Football Uniform w/ numbers (elem.), p13,500.00
22. 12 sets Futsal Uniform w/ numbers (sec.), p10,200.00
23. 18 sets Football Uniform w/ numbers (sec.), p15,300.00
24. 20 pcs Sepak Takraw T-shirt round neck (16 pcs.sec; 4 pcs elem w/ numbers), p17,000.00
25. 12 sets Softball Uniform round t-shirt & kneekers (elem) w/ Family name & Nos., 9,000.00
26. 12 sets Softball Uniform round t-shirt & kneekers (sec.) w/ Family name & Nos., p10,200.00
27. 20 pcs Taekwondo round t-shirt w/ printed name (TAEKWONDO) at the back (sec. B&G), p6,000.00
28. 11 pcs Taekwondo round t-shirt w/ printed name (TAEKWONDO) at the back (elem. B&G), p3,300.00
29. 24 sets Volleyball Uniform w/ numbers (elem. B & G), p18,000.00
30. 24 sets Volleyball Uniform w/ numbers (sec. B & G), p20,400.00
31. 800 pcs Athletic bag, p240,000.00
Note: Please see attached design
Purpose: Purchase of various sports and materials for use during the CVIRAA 2020 of DepEd Dumaguete City Division February 2020 in Dumaguete City
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php2,523,100.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for Job Order: 800 sets jogging pants, jackets and caps and other items for purchase of various sports and materials for use during the CVIRAA 2020 of DepEd Dumaguete City Division February 2020 in Dumaguete City.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from January 06, 2020 to January 21, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents January 03, 2020
2. Pre-Bid Conference January 09, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids January 21, 2020, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than January 21, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, January 03, 2020.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON