Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 15 UNIT STEEL DOUBLE DECK SINGLE BED AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 15 units Steel Double Deck Single Bed, p112,500.00
2. 1 unit 4 Door Steel Filing Cabinet, p7,700.00
3. 4 unit Knockdown Locker with 6 Doors, p35,280.00
4. 15 unit Mattress Single Bed (4x36x 75), p36,821.25
5. 3 units 2 Door Cupboard with Lock, p26,460.00
6. 2 pcs 6 Drawers Durable Box Plastic, p5,400.00
7. 20 pcs Plastic Chairs, p9,200.00
8. 2 units Iron Stove Single Heavy Duty, p3,170.00
9. 2 unit Alarm Fire Extinguisher ABC 7, p6,270.00
10. 2 unit Stand Fan-18”, p4,970.00
11. 4 unit Wall Fan 18”, p7,800.00
12. 2 unit Exhaust Fan 10” w/ grill, p3,170.00
13. 4 unit 31 LED Camping Lamp (Emergency Light), p5,480.00
14. 1 unit Heavy Duty Rice Cooker 30 cups, p3,180.00
15. 1 unit Electric Airpot 4 liters, p2,028.00
16. 1 unit Blender, p2,600.00
17. 1 pc Beverage Cooler 5 gals, p3,547.00
18. 80 pcs Lunch Tray, p9,860.00
19. 80 pcs Design Spoon, p2,580.00
20. 80 pcs Design Fork, p2,580.00
21. 2 pcs Kawa #3, p2,082.50
22. 4 pcs Aluminum Casserole 12#, p697.00
23. 6 pcs Soup ladle, p885.00
24. 6 pcs Rice Spoon, p402.00
25. 6 pcs Soup Ladle Medium, p1,125.00
26. 3 pcs Cooking Ladle, p270.00
27. 3 pcs Slotted Turner, p342.00
28. 1 pc Deep Colander, p140.00
29. 2 pcs Mixing Bowl 36cm, p482.50
30. 1 pc Strainer #5-10, p295.00
31. 2 pcs Serving Tray 29 x 39, p590.00
32. 3 pcs Water Pitcher, p1,125.75
33. 1 pc Knife 7”, p749.80
34. 2 pcs Chopping Board, p657.00
35. 2 pcs Can Opener, p710.50
36. 2 pcs Plastic Basin, p610.00
37. 4 pcs Durable Pail 3 gals, p561.00
38. 4 pcs Plastic Dipper, p108.00
39. 4 pcs Baguio Softbroom, p500.00
40. 4 pcs Plastic Dustpan with Broom, p840.00
41. 1 pc Single Spin Mop, 1,509.50
42. 2 pcs Trash can, p446.00
43. 80 pcs Bath Towel, p15,520.00
44. 80 pcs Blanket Single, p10,120.00
45. 46 pcs Pillow Foam, p18,193.00
46. 12 pcs Pillow Case, p2,253.00
47. 80 pcs Flat Plate 6” (Platito), p2,560.00
48. 20 pcs Round Plate 10”, p1,560.00
49. 8 pcs Serving Bowl 10”, p938.00
50. 2 pcs Kaldero #2 Double handle, p2,305.00
51. 2 pcs Kaldero #2 Double handle, p1,500.00
52. 48 pcs Mats (Plastic sleeping mat), p8,808.00
53. 5 pcs Brass Pad lock60mm, p2,725.00
54. 2 pcs Guitar, p4,300.00
55. 9 pcs Ukelete “21”, p8,550.00
56. 1 pc White Board (4ft x 8ft), p3,953.00
57. 2 pcs Heavy Duty Scissors, p96.00
58. 5 pcs Durable Faucet, p1,400.00
59. 1 set 3 rack Steamer, p1,275.75
Purpose: Furnitures/Fixtures/equipment/housewares of children-at-risk
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php400.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php391,781.55
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids 15 units Steel Double Deck Single Bed and other items for furniture/Fixtures/equipment/housewares of children-at-risk.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from December 27 to January 07, 2020 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than January 07, 2020 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, January 07, 2020 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, December 26, 2019.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON