Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUESTS OF 1 UNIT LAPTOP AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 1 unit LAPTOP (Capable of Video Editing), p55,000.00
– Processor: Core i5-8300H (8M Cache, up to 4.00 GHz
– Operating System: Windows 10
– Memory: 8GB up to 32GB SDRAM, 16gb Optane Memory
– Display: 15.6” (16.9) LED backlist FHD (1920 x1080) 60 Hz
– IPS Level panel with 45% NTSC
2. 1 unit DESKTOP COMPUTER with PRINTER, p45,000.00
– Core i7 4790 4th Gen, 16 GB Ram, 6TX 1060 VGA
– ITB HDD x 120GB SSD, LED Mouse & Mechanical Keyboard
– Type: Inktank, All in One (Print, Scan Copy scanner type
– Flatbed, Printer Output: Color, Connectivity: USB
– Compatible Ink Bottle: T003 (Blk, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
– Cmes with 4 Original Ink Bottle
– 1 year warranty or 30,000 pages
3. 1 unit CAMERA, p35,000.00
– 24.1 MP DX Format CMOS Sensor, without OLPF
– EXPEED 4 Processing
– ISO 100-12,800 Standard up to 25,600 expanded
– 5 fps continue shooting
– 39 point AF System, 9 Sensors Cross type
– 2016 pixel RGB metering sensor
– 1080p60 Video Recording, built-in stereo mic
– 1.04M dot 3.2” vari angle LCD monitor
4. 1 unit CAMERA FLASH, p5,000.00
– High Sensitivity wireless triggering distance: 100M
– Supports sound prompts function, different sounds indicate
– Working situation, with PC port, Super speed charging
– Recycle, High Speed continuous shooting and automatic
– Setting saving, with remote flash trigger.
5. 1 unit CAMERA LENS, p35,000.00
– SIGMA 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens – (For Nikon)
– Aperture Range: f/1, 8-16
– Fast constant maximum aperture
– Designed for APS-C-sized Sensors
– 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8-56mm
– Hyper Sonic AF Motor
– Internal Focusing and Zoom Design
– Four Aspherical & 5 SLD Glass Elements
– Super Multi-layer Coating
6. 1 unit CAMERA LENS, p25,000.00
– Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS Macro HSM
– Multi-purpose Lens (for CANON)
– Lens Construction: 16 Elements in 13 Groups
– Angle of view: (degress) 76.5-6.5
– Number of Diaphragm blades: 7
– Minimum Aperture: f22
– Minimum Focusing Distance: 35cm/13.8in
– Filter Size (mm): 62mm
7. 1 unit CAMERA STABILIZER, p25,000.00
– Video Stabilizer, Universal Thread: ¼ Screw
– Max Camera Height: 5.3 inch
– Shoe Adapter Mount: to attached extra external video
– Flashes, LED, Lights Monitors, Mic and other accessories
8. 1 unit SMART TV
– 43” SMART TV, Built-in ISDB-T Receiver, Full HD 1920X1080Pixeel
– Vivid Motion: 60Hz, Supports USB Device: JPEG, MP3, MKV x 2
– Supports HDMI x3, Opera TV Store, Youtube, Netflix
– Anyview Cast, TV Browser, Deezer, Perfectly Clear Panel
– CCS Technology, 3D Digital Comb Filter, Invisible
– Speaker Indoor Digital Antenna, Wall Bracket included.
9. 1 unit Handicam w-built-in PROJECTOR, Batt Pack, Mem Card, p120,000.00
– 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 1260) recording of more subtle detail color
– Balance Optical steady shot with Intelligent Active Mode
– 26.8mm (1.06 in) ZEISS VARID-SONNAR T-Lens with
– Optical 20 x
– Zoom Range, Touch Panel, Internal Media, Flash Memory 646 GB
– Built-in Zoom Microphone, WIFI Wireless function with HDMI Terminal, Microphone Input Stereo mini-Jack
10. 1 unit TRIPOD, p10,000.00
– Three Dimensional Head, Moving Head Angle 360 degrees
– Tilt Down: 90 degress, UP 65 degrees, Materials: Alum Alloy
– ABS Plastic, Item weight: 1.35kg Max Load 3 kg.
– Leg Sections: 3, Max Leg. Dia. 23mm Min Height: 58cm
– Max Height: 146 cm
11. 1 unit CELLULAR PHONE for Facebook Live Broadcast, p25,000.00
– 6.39 inch AMOLED Full screen Display- 90.7%
– Screen-body ratio
– Holographic glass design-Gracefully curved
– 48 MP ultra wide angle A1 triple rear cam-DxO top level
– Photo score, 20mp front camera with 0.90um f/2.0 aperture
– QUALCOMM@SNAPDRAGONtm855 Hyper Flagship Processor
– Sapphire Glass camera cover, Ultra Tough and wear resistant
– 20W wireless fast charging
– MIUI 10/RAM 6GB/64GB
Purpose: For the upcoming activities and to upgrade the available equipment of the Public Information Office
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php200.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php405,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 1 unit laptop and other items for the upcoming activities and to upgrade the available equipment of the Public Information Office.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from December 02 to December 10, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than December 10, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, November 29, 2019.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON