Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 3 PCS HDMI 10 MTRS CABLE AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 3 pcs HDMI 10 mtrs cable, p1,560.00
2. 3 pcs Wireless mouse, p1,110.00
3. 20 bot Ink Refill L360 original (5 magenta, 5 yellow, 5 cyan, 5 black), p6,400.00
4. 20 pcs Sign Pen blue 0.5 good quality, p1,200.00
5. 20 rms Bond paper A4 thick and good quality (not office pro brand, please), p4,200.00
6. 20 rms Bond Paper short thick and good quality (not office pro please), p3,800.00
7. 20 pcs White board marker (5 blue, 5 red, 10 black), p1,100.00
8. 20 rms Bond paper long thick and good quality (not office pro brand, please), p4,200.00
9. 20 pcs Highlighter marker (pink orange and green), p500.00
10. 24 pcs Permanent marker good quality (8 red 8 blue and 8 black) broad & fine, p840.00
11. 50 pack Special paper thick good quality with design (gsm:200 8.5 x 11”, 10 sheet per pack) for certificates, p2,000.00
12. 60 pcs Wood Picture Frame for certificates 8.5 x 11”, p6,300.00
13. 1 pcs 28 x 58.5” tables glass cover, p1,800.00
14. 1 pc 2 x 8 feet glass cover, p2,100.00
15. 1 pc HDMI/VGA Converter, p440.00
16. 20 crtg Ink refill HP deskjet 2645/678 colored and black (10 each), p8,500.00
17. 3 pcs TN116 Toner, p10,312.50
18. 50 pcs Folder long, p250.00
19. 100 pcs Brown envelope long, p450.00
Purpose: For the use as supplies and materials for the CPOC Secretariat under CPOC fund assessment & evaluation/planning activities & other forum on crime prevention & other peace & order activities/programs in the City/Office supplies and materials
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php100.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php57,062.50
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 3 pcs HDMI 10 mtrs cable and other items for the use as supplies and materials for the CPOC Secretariat under CPOC fund assessment & evaluation/planning activities & other forum on crime prevention & other peace & order activities/programs in the City/Office supplies and materials.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from November 08 to November 19, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than November 19, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, November 07, 2019.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON