Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR PURCHASE REQUEST OF 20 BOX ACYCLOVIR 200MG TABLET 100’S AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 20 box Acyclovir 200mg tablet 100’s, p7,900.00
2. 20 box Acyclovir 400mg tablet 30’s, p4,700.00
3. 100 box Amlodipine 10mg 100’s, p14,400.00
4. 10 box Biperiden 2mg, p18,400.00
5. 100 bots Cefuroxime 250mg Susp., p19,700.00
6. 4000 tabs Cefuroxime 500mg tablet 10’s, p88,000.00
7. 10 box Celecoxib 200mg 100’s, p3,760.00
8. 1440 bots Cetirizine 2.5mg/5ml 60ml Syrup, p31,660.00
9. 10 box Chlorpromazine Hudrochloride 100mg, p9,540.00
10. 18 box Clindamycin 300mg 100’s, p14,976.00
11. 18 box Clopidogrel 75mg tablet 100’s, p4,374.00
12. 600 bot Co-Amoxiclav 250mg Susp. 100’s, p136,800.00
13. 4000 tabs Co-Amoxiclav 625mg Tablet 20’s, p52,000.00
14. 100 box Losartan 50mg tablet 100’s, p27,500.00
15. 11 box Gliclazide 30mg 100’s, p5,159.00
16. 25 box Aspirin 80mg 100’s, p4,125.00
17. 20 tube Mupirocin Ointment 5g, p2,940.00
18. 10 tube Silver Sulfadiazine 10mg cream, p890.00
19. 20 box Enalapril 10mg 100’s, p8,740.00
20. 25 box Cotrimoxazole 800mg 100’s, p6,000.00
21. 100 amps Tetanus Toxoid, p11,200.00
22. 100 amps Anti-Tetanus Serum (ATS 1,500), p5,000.00
23. 10 box Doxycillin 100mg 100’s, p3,740.00
24. 202 vials Purified Vero Cell (Anti-rabbies Vaccines w/ WHO-Pre, p333,300.00
Purpose: For use at Cho Pharmacy
Note: All Drugs & Medicines should be at least two (2) years before expiration and should be replaced three months prior to expiration
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php900.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php814,824.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids of 20 box Acyclovir 200mg tablet 100’s and other items for use at Cho Pharmacy.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from November 08 to November 19, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than November 19, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, November 07, 2019.
ATTY. MANUEL R. ARBON