Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 9 PCS SECONDARY RACK W/ 3 SPOOLS ARC W/ 3” SCREW & WASHER AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 9 pcs Secondary Rack w/ 3 spools arc w/ 3” screw & wsher , p4,050.00
2. 400 mtrs Electrical Wire #80mm² THW Black, p220,000.00
3. 800 mtrs Electrical Wire #80mm² THW White, p440,000.00
4. 100 mtrs Electrical Wire #80mm² solid TW, p3,000.00
5. 6 pcs Loop Clamp, p570.00
6. 60 mtrs Electrical Wire #38mm² THW Black, p19,500.00
7. 30 mtrs Electrical Wire #38mm² THW White, p9,750.00
8. 1 pc RSC Pipe 2”Ø, p980.00
9. 1 pc RSC Elbow 2”Ø x 90°, p200.00
10. 2 pcs RSC Coupling, p120.00
11. 1 pc Entrance Cap 2”Ø Clip Type, p260.00
12. 6 pcs Automatics Circuit Breaker KSB 60 Amps 2P, p3,600.00
13. 10 sets Conv. Outlet w/ plate & screw F/T 2-Gang, p2,000.00
14. 12 sets Snap Switch w/ plate & screw F/T 1-gang, p1,320.00
15. 2 sets Snap Switch w/ plate & screw F/T 2-gang, p350.00
16. 2 sets 3 Way Snap Switch w/ plate and screw F/T 1-Gang, p430.00
17. 2 sets Snap Switch w/ plate and screw F/T 3-Gang, p700.00
18. 13 pcs LED Downlight resessed 10W, p6,240.00
19. 4 pcs LED Circline daylight 26W, p7,600.00
20. 20 pcs Plastic Utility Box 2” x 2” x 4”, p500.00
21. 30 pcs Plastic Square Box 5” x 5”, p1,950.00
22. 20 pcs ARC Pull Box 4” x 6” x 6”, p630.00
23. 10 pcs Plastic Junction Box 4” x 4”, p2,500.00
24. 8 units High Bay 150W LED Indoor type IP20, p96,000.00
25. 60 lgths uPVC Pipe 1”Ø, p11,100.00
26. 60 lgths uPVC Pipe 3/4”Ø, p8,280.00
27. 60 lgths uPVC Pipe ½”Ø, p5,400.00
28. 30 lgths uPVC Pipe 1-1/4”Ø, p6,900.00
29. 30 pcs uPVC Elbow 1”Ø x 90°, p1,350.00
30. 60 pcs uPVC Elbow ¾”Ø x 90°, p1,500.00
31. 30 pcs uPVC Elbow ½”Ø x 90°, p450.00
32. 15 pcs uPVC Elbow 1-1/4”Ø x 90°, p900.00
33. 75 mtrs Flexible Pipe ½”Ø, p4,500.00
34. 3 pcs Split Bolt 80mm, p4,200.00
35. 15 rolls Electrical Tape big, p600.00
36. 3 rolls Rubber Tape japan, p570.00
37. 1 box Electrical Wire #14mm² THW Black, p15,000.00
38. 1 box Electrical Wire #14mm² THW White, p15,000.00
39. 2 box Electrical Wire #5.5mm² THW, p12,000.00
40. 6 box Electrical Wire #3.5mm² THW, p25,500.00
41. 8 mtrs Cambric Tube 3/8”Ø, p320.00
42. 3 mtrs Cambric Tube ¾”Ø, p180.00
43. 2 mtrs Cambric Tube 1”Ø, p196.00
44. 1 set Panel Board Assembly 14 holes, 3 phase Center Main with Copper Bus Bar Bolt On TQP, p6,000.00
45. Set Main: 1-125AT 3P, p6,850.00
46. 2 sets Branches: 2-15AT 2P, p1,400.00
47. 2 sets Branhes: 2-20AT 2P, p1,400.00
48. 4 sets Branches: 4-60AT 2P, p3,200.00
49. 2 sets Branches: 2-30AT 2P, p1,400.00
50. 1 pc Branches: 1-60AT 3P, p1,900.00
51. 6 lgths G.I. Pipe 4”Ø x 6m Sch 40, p25,500.00
52. 6 pcs G.I. Cup Plug 4”Ø, p2,250.00
Purpose: Construction of Motorpool building at Talay stockyard area at Barangay Talay
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php1,000.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php986,096.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids 9 pcs Secondary Rack w/ 3 spools arc w/ 3” screw & wsher and other items Construction of Motorpool building at Talay stockyard area at Barangay Talay.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from June 6 to June 13, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than June 13, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, June 04, 2019.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN