Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 74 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT (40 KGS/BAG) TYPE 1 AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 74 bags Portland Cement (40 kgs/bag) Type 1, p18,500.00
2. 75 lgths Def. Steel Bars (10mmØ x 6.0), p11,250.00
3. 6 kgs G.I. Tie Wire #16, p300.00
4. 6 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p210.00
5. 6 pcs Plastic Container (20 lit cap), p510.00
6. 90 bdft Coco Lumber (2” x 2” x 10’ =27 pcs), p2,250.00
7. 120 bdft Coco Lumber (2” x 3” x 10’ =24 pcs), p3,000.00
8. 3 kgs C.W. Nails (3” long), p165.00
9. 3 kgs C.W. Nails (2-1/2” long), p165.00
10. 2 kgs C.W. Nails (1-1/2” long), p110.00
11. 2 shts Marine Plywood (1/4” x 4’ x 8’), p820.00
12. 1 set Hinges (3-1/2” x 3-1/2”), p100.00
13. 3 lgths G.I. Pipe (2”Ø) Sch. 40, p5,100.00
14. 9 lgths G.I. Pipe (1-1/2”Ø) Sch. 40, p11,070.00
15. 13 lgths G.I. Pipe (1”Ø) Sch. 40, p10,530.00
16. 8 lgths C-Purlins (2mm x 2” x 4”), p16,000.00
17. 18 lgths Hat Type Battens (2”), p5,940.00
18. 48 shts Corr. Roofing Materials (0.4mm thk 8’), p24,960.00
19. 5 pcs Pre-formed Ridge Roll (0.4mm thk x 8’), p2,475.00
20. 7 pcs Pre-formed End Flashing (0.4mm thk 8’, p3,465.00
21. 1 lgth Square Tube (2”), p495.00
22. 20 kgs Welding Rod (1/8”), p2,760.00
23. 300 pcs Tec Screw (2-1/2”), p450.00
24. 100 pcs Blind Rivets (5/32”Ø x ½”), p40.00
25. 1 sht Steel Plate (6mm thk x 4’ x 8’), p6,160.00
26. 16 sets Anchor Bolt w/ nut & washer (20mmØ x 200mm), p4,288.00
27. 12 gals Red Oxide Metal Primer, p5,400.00
28. 12 gals Roof Paint, p7,800.00
29. 12 gals Quick Dry Enamel (End User’s Choice), p7,800.00
30. 8 gals Paint Thinner, p2,240.00
31. 6 pcs Paint Brush (4” wide), p330.00
32. 8 pcs Paint Brush (2”wide), p160.00
33. 30 shts WP Sand Paper #120, p450.00
Purpose: Purchase and installation of Diesel Tank (Additional) at Barangay Bajumpandan
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php200.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php155,293.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids 74 bags Portland Cement (40 kgs/bag) Type 1 and other items for purchase and installation of Diesel Tank (Additional) at Barangay Bajumpandan.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from April 10 to April 16, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than April 16, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, April 8, 2019.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN