Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 369 BAGS PORTLAND CEMENT 40 KGS AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 369 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs, p97,785.00
2. 30 DSB 10mmØ x 6m, p5,100.00
3. 1550 pcs Ceramic Wall Tiles 0.60m x 0.60m white-glazed, p426,250.00
4. 80 pkts Tile Adhesive, p21,520.00
5. 36 gals Concrete Bonding agent, acrylic base, p7,920.00
6. 24 lghts Aluminum Tile Trim, p4,680.00
7. 60 pcs Paint Brush 4”, p4,200.00
8. 12 mtrs Tile Cutter 4”, p4,320.00
9. 6 kgs G.I. Tie Wire #16, p474.00
10. 12 lghts G.I. Pipe 1-1/2” sch 40, p15,000.00
11. 34 kgs Welding Rod, p2,720.00
12. 28 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p1,484.00
13. 5 pcs Empty Plastic Container 20 ltrs cap, p315.00
14. 100 bags Cementitious Compound Screen 310, p81,000.00
15. 22 gals Epoxy Resin Based Primer, p15,620.00
16. 25 bags Anti Slip PU Mortar (Poly Coat Mortar) Green, p137,500.00
17. 25 bags Anti Slip PU Mortar (Poly Coat Mortar) Yellow, p137,500.00
18. 24 pcs Paint Brush 6”, p1,512.00
19. 32 lghts C-Purlins 1.5mm x 2” x 6” x 6m, p35,840.00
20. 55 lghts Stainless Angle Bar 5.0mm x 38.0mm x 6m, p209,000.00
21. 5 lghts Stainless Angle Bar 5.0mm x 25.0mm x 6m, p13,000.00
22. 150 lghts Stainless Flat Angle Bar 6.0mm x 25.0mm x 6m, p292,500.00
23. 2 lghts Stainless Pipe 38mmØ, T304 S-40, p13,200.00
24. 210 l.m Skylights Sheets white 0.250mm x 0.74m eff. Width, p168,000.00
25. 66 pcs Gutter 0.60mm x 0.610m x 2.44m, p31,218.00
26. 33 pcs Fascia Flashing 0.60mm x 0.610m x 2.44m, p15,609.00
27. 33 pcs Fascia Cover 0.60mm x 0.305m x 2.44m, p7,804.50
28. 28 pcs Flashing End Wall 0.60mm x 0.406m x 2.44m, p8,855.00
29. 5 pcs Flashing End Wall 0.60mm x 1.220m x 2.44m, p4,716.25
30. 5 pcs Flashing End Wall 0.60mm x 0.305m x 2.44m, p1,182.50
31. 12 pcs Valley Cover 0.60mm x 0.229m x 2.44m, p2,838.00
32. 27 pcs Ridge Roll 0.60mm x 0.610m x 2.44m, p12,771.00
33. 3600 pcs Tek Screw 65mm x 12” steel, p6,120.00
34. 1 box Blind Rivets 5/32”Ø x ½”, p345.00
35. 6300 pcs Blind Rivets 3/32”Ø x ½”, p4,095.00
36. 12 pcs Metal Drill Bit, p900.00
37. 18 box Stainless Welding Rod, Stain Arc 308, 1/8” 1kg/box, p8,460.00
38. 35 ltrs Elastomeric Sealant, p14,350.00
39. 18 pcs Grinding Stone 4”, p972.00
40. 12 pcs WP Sand Paper #80, p114.00
41. 12 pcs WP Sand Paper #150, p114.00
42. 12 pcs WP Sand #600, p204.00
43. 3 cans Aerosol Spray Paint, Colorlume color: End users choice, p660.00
44. 35 gals Epoxy Primer-white, p30,695.00
45. 35 gals Epoxy Paint-white, p42,875.00
46. 22 gals Epoxy Reducer, p10,450.00
47. 55 gals Liquid, Tile Cast, p25,300.00
48. 4 gals Concrete Putty, p1,228.00
49. 36 gals Red Oxide Primer, p10,980.00
50. 18 gals Paint Thinner, p5,706.00
51. 15 ft WP Sand Paper #60, p1,065.00
52. 30 pcs WP Sand Paper #120, p1,770.00
53. 3 pcs Putty Knife, p51.00
54. 14 pcs Paint Roller w/ Tray 7”, p966.00
55. 728 l.m Pre-painted Hi-Rib/Dura Rib Sheets 0.60mm x 1.015 eff. With, p298,480.00
56. 5 shts Stainless Sheets 2mm x 4’ x 8’, p52,500.00
Purpose: Rehabilitation of the City Slaughterhouse Main Building and facilities at Barangay Bajumpandan.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php2,299,834.25
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 369 bags Portland Cement 40 kgs and other items for the rehabilitation of the City Slaughterhouse Main Building and facilities at Barangay Bajumpandan.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from March 25, 2019 to April 16, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents March 25, 2019
2. Pre-Bid Conference April 02, 2019 , 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids April 16, 2019, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than April 16, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, March 21, 2019.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN