Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 3 PCS ENTRANCE CAP 1-1/4” CLIP TYPE AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 3 pcs Entrance Cap 1-1/4” clip type, p375.00
2. 1 pc Rigid Steel Conduit Pipe 1-1/4” Ø, p600.00
3. 24 mtrs Electrical Wires #30mm²THW Black, p5,760.00
4. 24 mtrs Electrical Wires #30mm²THW White, p5,760.00
5. 25 pcs uPVC Clamp 1-1/4”, p625.00
6. 6 mtrs Cambric Tube 10mm, p210.00
7. 1 pc Kilomatthour meter Class 200, p2,500.00
8. 1 pc Rectangular Meter Base w/ 1-1/4” Ø HUB, p2,750.00
9. 20 lgths uPVC Pipe 1-1/4” Ø thick, p3,600.00
10. 20 lghts uPVC Pipe ¾” Ø thick, p1,800.00
11. 81 lgths uPVC 1” Ø thick, p12,150.00
12. 2 cans uPVC Solvent pint, p130.00
13. 200 pcs Plastic Cable Tie 14”, p900.00
14. 14 pcs Plastic Utility Box 2” x 2” x 4”, p420.00
15. 30 pcs Junction Box w/ plate and screw 4” x 4”, p1,200.00
16. 10 pcs Plastic Square Box w/ plate & screw 5” x 5”, p700.00
17. 1 pc LED Lamp 26 watts Circline, p970.00
18. 10 pcs LED Bulb 18 watts Daylight, p2,750.00
19. 4 pcs LED Round Panel Light 9 watts, p1,400.00
20. 13 pcs Plastic Wide Base Socket 4”, p455.00
21. 2 sets Snap Switch w/ plate & screw, F/T 3-Gang, p620.00
22. 2 sets Snap Switch w/ plate & screw, F/T 2- Gang, p350.00
23. 5 sets Snap Switch w/ plate & screw, F/T 1- Gang, p575.00
24. 5 sets Convenience Outlet w/ plate & screw, F/T 2- Gang, universal, p875.00
25. 15 rolls Plastic Electrical Tape 19mm x 16mm x 0.177m, p675.00
26. 3 box Electrical Wires #3.5mm²THW Black, p11,400.00
27. 2 box Electrical Wires #3.5mm²THW White, p7,600.00
28. 3 mtrs Cambric Tube ¾”Ø, p141.00
29. 4 lgths G.I. Pipe 4”Ø x 6.0m S-40, p20,000.00
30. 4 units LED Flood Light Daylight 9,000 lumens 100 watts, p33,200.00
31. 200 mtrs Twisted Wire #2, p13,000.00
32. 4 pcs Service Grip #2, p440.00
33. 75 mtrs Royal Cord #12 2 wires, p7,350.00
34. 3 pcs Photo Cell Switch 6AMP, p1,650.00
35. 2 pcs Magnetic Cell 60 AMP, p8,400.00
36. 3 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 100AMP, p2,850.00
37. 3 pcs LED Bulb daylight 9 watts, p870.00
38. 6 units LED Flood Light daylight 70 watts, p28,800.00
39. 50 mtrs Service Drop #6, p1,750.00
40. 2 pcs Service Grip #6, p90.00
41. 2 pcs Spool Insular Big, p80.00
42. 75 mtrs Electrical Wires #3.5mm² THW Black, p3,375.00
43. 75 mtrs Electrical Wires #3.5mm²THW White, p2,625.00
44. 50 mtrs, Flexible Tube ½” Ø, p425.00
45. 50 pcs Flexible Connector ½” Ø, p450.00
46. 50 pcs uPVC Clamp ½”, p125.00
47. 5 pcs Pin Light Casing White 4”Ø, p625.00
48. 5 pcs LED Bulb daylight 10 watts, p1,575.00
49. 20 mtrs Electrical Wire #14mm²x THW Black, p3,300.00
50. 2 pcs Rigid Steel Conduit Pipe 1”Ø, p900.00
51. 2 pcs Entrance Cap Clip Type 1”, p230.00
52. 20 pcs uPVC Clamp 1”, p70.00
53. 1 unit Kilowatthour Meter w/ meter base class 200, p5,200.00
54. 4 mtrs Cambric Tube 10mmØ, p180.00
55. 6 pcs YPC Connector #6, p330.00
56. 20 mtrs Electrical Wires #14mm²x THW White, p3,300.00
57. 1 pc Automatic Circuit Breaker in metal enclose Rainlight 60 AMP, p1,670.00
58. 1 set Panel Board Assembly TQC 2P X 4 2P, Bolt-on Center Main panel Board, p8,200.00
BRANCHES: 1-15A/: 2-20A, p8,200.00
59. 6 sets Secondary rack w/ 3 big spools w/ bolt, nut & washer HD, p3,150.00
60. 1 pc Automatic Circuit Breaker in metal enclose Raintight 100 AMP, p1,300.00
61. 1 set Panel Board Assembly w/ copper busbars Center Main, 6, p9,470.00
Purpose: Construction of Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) at Barangay Candau-ay.
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php300.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php232,271.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 3 pcs Entrance Cap 1-1/4” clip type and other items for the construction of materials Recovery facility (MRF) at Barangay Candau-ay.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from January 24, 2019 to January 31, 2019 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than January 31, 2019 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, January 23, 2019.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN