Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 500 TABS ACYCLOVIR 200MG TABLET AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 500 tabs Acyclovir 200mg Tablet, p20,000.00
2. 50 box Acyclovir 400mg tablet of 30’s, p7,950.00
3. 500 box Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules of 100’s, p72,500.00
4. 50 box Azithromycin 500mg Tablet, p3,750.00
5. 50 box Celecoxib 200mg Tablet of 100’s, p14,250.00
6. 500 vials Ceftriaxone 1g vial, p11,000.00
7. 7600 tabs Cefuroxime 500mg tablet, p121,600.00
8. 192 bots Cefuroxime 250mg/5ml of 60ml Oral Suspension, p25,920.00
9. 500 vials Cefuroxime 750mg IV, p12,500.00
10. 432 bots Cetirizine 2.5mg 15ml Syrup, p10,800.00
11. 2160 bots Cetirizine 5mg/5ml 60ml Syrup, p63,396.00
12. 100 box Ciprofloxacin 500mg Tablet of 100’s, p36,500.00
13. 60 tabs Clonidine .75micrograms, p1,920.00
14. 5000 tabs Clopidogrel 75mg Tablet, p37,500.00
15. 7000 tabs Co-Amoxiclav 625mg Tablet, p91,000.00
16. 10 box Cotrimoxazole 800mg tablets, p1,900.00
17. 50 box Erythromycin 500mg Tablet of 100’s, p16,500.00
18. 20 bots Fluticasone+Salmeterol Inhaler 50 mcg/500mcg, p7,500.00
19. 50 box Gliclazide 80mg Tablet of 100’s, p13,950.00
20. 500 box Losartan 50mg Tablet of 100’s, p54,000.00
21. 500 vials Metronidazole 500mg IV, p25,000.00
22. 600 box Mefenamic Acid 500mg Capsules of 100’s, p56,400.00
23. 500 vials Omeprazole 40mg Vials, p18,500.00
24. 2880 bots Paracetamol 250mg/5ml 60ml Syrup, p43,200.00
25. 500 nebs Salbutamol Sulfate + Ipratropium Bromide Nebule, p10,000.00
26. 100 box Simvastatin 20mg Tablet of 100’s, p30,000.00
27. 500 vials Purified Vero Cell (Anti-Rabies Vaccine w/ WHO-Pre), p800,000.00
28. 1000 tabs Enalapril tablet 10mg, p7,500.00
29. 1000 box Vitamin B-Complex (B1, B6, 12) 100mg/5mg/50mcg Tabs, p105,000.00
30. 1584 bots Multivitamins Syrup 60ml, p28,512.00
31. 211 box Multivitamins Capsule 100’s, p17,935.00
32. 20 tube Mupirucin 2mg, Ointment, p3,160.00
33. 155 box Metoprolol 50mg. 100’s, p25,575.00
34. 2 box Methyldopa 250mg. 100’s, p1,440.00
35. 20 tube Silver Sulfadiazine 100mg/mg Ointment, p3,300.00
Note: All drugs & medicines should be at least two(2) years before expiration and should be replaced three months prior to expiration.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: p1,799,958.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 500 tabs Acyclovir 200mg Tablet and other items for City Health Office use.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from December 10, 2018 to December 27, 2018 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents December 10, 2018
2. Pre-Bid Conference December 13, 2018 , 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids December 27, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than December 27, 2018 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, December 6, 2018.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN