Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 10 PCS AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT BREAKER AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 10 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 1Ø w/ built-in Aircon Outlet, p6,500.00
2. 500 pcs Tox w/ Screw #6, p2,250.00
3. 5 rolls Flexible Tube ¾”Ø, p5,750.00
4. 5 rolls Flexible Tube ½”Ø, p3,800.00
5. 20 lgths Plastic Moulding Half Moon ¾”Ø, p1,300.00
6. 200 rolls Plastic Electrical Tape 1.6mm² x 18m x 0.177mm, p9,000.00
7. 50 sets Convenience Outlet w/ Plate & Screw F/T 2 Gang Universal, p7,000.00
8. 15 sets Snap Switch w/Plate & Screw F/T 3-Gang, p4,350.00
9. 15 sets Snap Switch w/Plate & Screw F/T 2-Gang, p1,800.00
10. 15 sets Snap Switch w/Plate & Screw F/T 1-Gang, p1,275.00
11. 50 pcs YHO Compression Connector #150, p6,500.00
12. 5 rolls Rubber Tape, p1,000.00
13. 5 rolls twisted Wire #6, p49,000.00
14. 40 pcs Plastic Utility Box 2” x 2” x 4”, p1,120.00
15. 100 pcs Junction Box w/Plate & Screw 4” x 4”, p4,000.00
16. 25 pcs Hacksaw Blade 18T, p2,250.00
17. 20 pcs Service Grip #6, p900.00
18. 20 pcs Spool Insulator Big, p800.00
19. 20 pcs Screw Type Wire Holder Big, p800.00
20. 3 pks uPVC Clamp 1-1/4”Ø, p540.00
21. 6 pks uPVC Clamp ¾”Ø, p1,110.00
22. 6 pks uPVC Clamp ½”Ø, p960.00
23. 100 pcs Plastic Wide Base Socket 4”, p4,000.00
24. 350 pcs LED Bulb Latest Generation w/ Warranty 9 Watts Daylight, p110,250.00
25. 200 pcs LED Bulb Latest Generation w/ Warranty 18 Watts Daylight, p170,000.00
26. 50 pcs LED Bulb Latest Generation w/ Warranty 27 Watts Warm White, Capsule Type, p 42,500.00
27. 150 pcs LED Tubes 16-18 Watts Day Light Replacement for conventional 40 Watts Fluorescent Tubes, p45,000.00
28. 50 pcs LED Tubes 8-9 Watts Day Light Replacement for conventional 20 Watts Fluorescent, p19,000.00
29. 20 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 30 AT 1-Ø Surface Type, p10,200.00
30. 15 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 40 AT 1-Ø Surface Type, 10,350.00
31. 20 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 100 AT 1-Ø Surface Type, p26,000.00
32. 10 boxes Electrical Wires #2.0mm² THW, p36,000.00
33. 10 boxes Electrical Wires #3.5mm² THW, p39,000.00
34. 4 boxes Electrical Wires #5.5mm² THW, p23,800.00
35. 1 roll Electrical Wires Black #8.0mm² THW, p8,350.00
36. 1 roll Electrical Wires White #8.0mm² THW, p8,350.00
37. 10 rolls Electrical Wires #1.6mm/2nmc PDX, p26,500.00
38. 30 pcs LED Flood Lights 200 Watts 9000 Lumens, p 255,000.00
39. 30 pcs Photo Cell Switch 3A, p13,500.00
40. 20 pcs Photo Cell Switch 6A, p11,000.00
41. 5 pcs Photo Cell Switch 10A, P3,250.00
42. 10 pcs Swivel Socket Double, p2,500.00
43. 10 pcs Swivel Socket Single, p1,500.00
44. 20 pcs LED Far Lamps Green-5 200Watts, p9,000.00
45. 50 pcs YHO Compression Connector #100, p5,500.00
46. 50 pcs YPC Connector 2 ABU, p 3,000.00
47. 70 pcs Convenience Outlet Surface Type 3-Gang Universal, p5,950.00
48. 30 sets Stainless Bolt 3/8” x 2” w/ 2 nuts and 2 washers, p1,950.00
49. 15 sets Snap Switch Surface Type 1-Gang, p1,125.00
50. 2 lgths GI Pipe S-40 4”Ø, p9,600.00
51. 4 lgths DSB 12” Ø x 6m, p1,160.00
52. 2 lgths DSB 10”Ø x 6m, p420.00
53. 5 bags Portland Cement 40kgs/bag Type 1, p1,325.00
54. 2 kls GI Tie Wire #16, p140.00
55. 3 sets Secondary Rack w/2 Big Spools & Bolt w/Nuts & Washer, p1,050.00
56. 50 lgths uPVC Pipe ¾”Ø, p5,750.00
57. 50 lgths uPVC Pipe ½”Ø, p4,750.00
58. 20 boxes Insulted Staple Wire 1”, p1,100.00
Purpose: Rehabilitation/improvement/Installation of Electrical System of Government Building and Other Facilities, City Hall Building and Other Government Building at Various Barangays, Dumaguete City.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: p1,029,875.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 10 pcs Automatic Circuit Breaker 1Ø w/ built-in Aircon Outlet and other items for the rehabilitation/improvement/Installation of Electrical System of Government Building and Other Facilities, City Hall Building and Other Government Building at Various Barangays, Dumaguete City.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from November 26, 2018 to December 18, 2018 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p5,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents November 26, 2018
2. Pre-Bid Conference December 4, 2018 , 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids December 18, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than December 18, 2018 and Bid opening shall be on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, November 23, 2018.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN