Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 3 BOXES ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 3 boxes Aluminum Hydroxide Magnesium Hydroxide, p 270.00
2. 18 bots Aluminum Hydroxide Magnesium Hydroxide Syrup, p 270.00
3. 100 boxes Amoxicillin 500mg capsule of 100’s, p 14,395.00
4. 594 bots Amoxicillin 250mg/5ml Suspension, p 13,959.00
5. 144 bots Amoxicillin 100mg/ml drops suspension, p 2,880.00
6. 6 boxes Captopril 25mg tablet of 100’s, p 372.00
7. 100 boxes Cefalexin 500mg Capsule of 100’s, p 27,000.00
8. 288 bots Cefalexin 250mg/5ml Suspension, p 6,048.00
9. 144 bots Cefalexin 100mg/ml drops suspension, p 2,088.00
10. 36 bots Cetirizine 5mg/ml 60ml syrup, p 984.60
11. 10 boxes Cloxacillin 500mg Capsule of 100’s, p 1,950.00
12. 36 bots Cloxacillin 250mg/5ml suspension, p 1,368.00
13. 72 bots Diphenhydramine 12.5mg/5ml Syrup 60ml, p 1,008.00
14. 10 boxes Erythromycin 500mg, p 3,300.00
15. 72 bots Erythromycin 200mg/5ml suspension, p 3,888.00
16. 3 boxes Hyoscine N Butyl Bromide 10mg Tablet of 100’s, p 1,437.00
17. 36 bots Glicazide 80mg Tablet of 100’s, p 10,044.00
18. 10 boxes Ibuprofin 400mg, p 980.00
19. 400 boxes Lagundi 300mg tablet, p 60,000.00
20. 432 bots Lagundi 300mg/5ml syrup 60ml, p 21,600.00
21. 75 boxes Mefenamic Acid 500mg Capsule of 100’s p 7,050.00
22. 2 boxes Metronidazole 500mg tablet of 100’s, p 223.00
23. 9 bots Metronidazole 125mg/5ml suspension, p 180.00
24. 50 boxes Multivitamins Capsule of 100’s, p 4,200.00
25. 72 bots Multivitamins 60ml Syrup, p 1,296.00
26. 144 bots Paracetamol 100mg/ml, p 2,160.00
27. 288 bots Paracetamol 250mg/ml 60ml Syrup, p 5,760.00
28. 10 boxes Oral Rehydrating Salts, p 4,200.00
29. 30 boxes Salbutamol 2mg tablet of 100’s, p 840.00
30. 144 bots Salbutamol 2mg/5ml Syrup, p 2,448.00
31. 36 boxes Simvastatin 20mg Tablet of 100’s, p 10,044.00
32. 2 boxes Tranexamic Acid 500mg Capsule of 100’s, p 840.00
33. 50 boxes Vitamin B- Complex, p 5,250.00
34. 9 bots Zinc Sulfate 20mg 60ml Syrup, p 360.00
Purpose: For distribution to the different Barangay Health Centers in Dumaguete City.
NOTE: ALL DRUGS & MEDICINES SHOULD BE AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS BEFORE EXPIRATION AND SHOULD BE REPLACED THREE MONTHS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION.
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php300.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php218,692.60
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 3 box Aluminum Hydroxide Magnesium Hydroxide and other items for the distribution to the different Barangay Health Centers in Dumaguete City.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from September 19, 2018 to September 27, 2018 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than September 27, 2018 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, September 18, 2018.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN