Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 25 BOTS AMOXICILLIN 250MG SUSPENSION AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 25 bots Amoxicillin 250mg susp., p725.00
2. 5 boxes Amoxicillin 500mg, p800.00
3. 30 bots Cefalexin drops, p600.00
4. 25 bots Cefalexin 250mg, susp., p975.00
5. 5 boxes Cefalexin 500mg (box of 100), p1,225.00
6. 5 boxes Ciprofloxacin 500mg (box of 100), p1,100.00
7. 5 boxes Cloxacillin 500mg (box of 100), p1,300.00
8. 20 bots Cloxacillin 250mg, p980.00
9. 10 boxes Erythromycin 200mg (box of 100), p450.00
10. 5 boxes Erythromycin 500mg (box of 100), p1,825.00
11. 5 boxes Ibuprofen 400mg (box of 100), p600.00
12. 5 boxes Mefenamic Acid 500mg (box of 100), p850.00
13. 50 bots Paracetamol Drops, p1,250.00
14. 50 bots Paracetamol 250mg, p1,450.00
15. 5 boxes Paracetamol 500mg (box of 100), p350.00
16. 10 boxes Cetirizine 5mg tab (box of 100), p1,200.00
17. 10 boxes Cetirizine 10mg tab (box of 100), p300.00
18. 5 boxes Simvastatin 20mg (box of 100), p1,000.00
19. 5 boxes Hyoscine n-Butylbromide (box of 100), p50.00
20. 5 boxes Tranexamic Acids 500mg (box of 100), p2,400.00
21. 20 bots Lagundi Syrup, p1,200.00
22. 10 boxes Lagundi 300mg tab (box of 100), p1,790.00
23. 10 boxes Salbutamol 2mg/5ml tab (box of 100), p330.00
24. 20 bots Salbutamol 2mg/5ml syrup, p580.00
25. 5 boxes Multivitamins Cap (box of 100), p600.00
26. 20 bots Multivitamins Syrup, p600.00
27. 5 boxes Gliclazide 80mg (box of 100), p1,900.00
28. 5 boxes Celecoxib 200mg (box of 100), p2,100.00
29. 51 pcs Salbutamol Nebule, p433.50
30. 10 boxes Captopril 25mg (box of 100), p900.00
31. 5 boxes Dental Lidocaine HCL injection, p5,500.00
32. 2 jars Dental Lidocaine ointment, p1,500.00
33. 5 bots Povidone Iodine 60ml gargle, p1,250.00
34. 11 pack Disposable Plastic cups 50s, p495.00
35. 5 box Examination gloves (medium) (box of 50), p1,175.00
36. 5 box Facemask w/ Earloops (box of 50), p1,125.00
37. 7 bots Alcohol Ethyl 70%, p553.00
38. 2 pack Pre-cut table napkin (1000’s), p220.00
39. 1 gal Ortho Phitaladihye (OPA solution), p 2,250.00
40. 10 pack Cotton Balls (300s), p250.00
41. 3 box Dental Needle Short (box of 100), p1,260.00
42. 3 box Dental Needle Long (box of 100), p1,260.00
43. 5 pack Dry back dental bibs, p1,500.00
44. 5 pack Garbage Bag, p450.00
45. 7 pcs Hand Towel, p175.00
46. 5 pcs Basin Small, p750.00
47. 2 pcs Plastic Pitcher, p100.00
48. 11 pcs Manila Paper, p77.00
49. 3 pcs Toilet soap, p156.00
50. 2 bars Bar soap, p90.00
Purpose: METROPOLITAN ILHZ.
Note: Nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php50.00
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php49,999.50
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 25 bots Amoxicillin 250mg suspension and other items for METROPOLITAN ILHZA use.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from September 6, 2018 to September 13, 2018 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than September 13, 2018 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, September 5, 2018.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN