Republic of the Philippines
City of Dumaguete
Bids and Awards Committee
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF 4 UNITS 2 HORSEPOWER, WINDOW TYPE AIRCON AND OTHER ITEMS
The City of Dumaguete thru its BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC), invites all interested manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and/or distributors to apply for eligibility and to submit BIDS for the SUPPLY of:
1. 4 units 2 Horsepower, Window Type Aircon, with remote control, p120,000.00
2. 5 units 43” LED TV, p90,000.00
3. 1 unit 1.5 Horsepower, Window Type Aircon, with remote control, p25,000.00
4. 1 unit Amplifier for the sound system, 750 watts 80 ohms, 4 input mics, band equalizer w/ USB & SD Card Input, p13,000.00
5. 3 units Core i5 Desktop Computer 7400 Processor or equivalent Motherboard w/ audio, video & LAN, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB Hard Disk Drive 7200 rpm, 18.5” LED Digital Colored Monitor, p81,000.00
6. 9 units Printer Scanner (with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)-can scan long, Multi function Inkjet 600 x 600DPI Flat Bed, p144,000.00
7. 11 units Weighing Scale, Capacity: 180 kg x 100g, Scale Height, 59”, Height Rod: 30 to 78 inches, Platform sizes: 10.5” W x 14.5”D, p143,000.00
8. 12 units Desk Top Computer set with keyboard, mouse and AVR, p216,000.00
A6 6400K Processor or equivalent
Motherboard with AVL, 8 GB DDR4 memory,
500GB HDD, 15.6” LED Monitor, DVDRW drive
9. 2 units Photocopier, p90,000.00
-Print resolution GDI:600 X 600 dpi
Scan Speed – up to 46 opm (300dpi via optional ADF)
Scan Resolution Max: 600 x 600 dpi
10. 2 units Laptop Core i5, 7400 processor or equivalent, p56,000.00
Motherboard w/ audio, video & LAN
1 TB Hard Disk Drive
500 GB Hard Disk Drive 7200 rpm
15.6” LED Digital Colored Monitor
11. 1 unit US Audio Speaker Passive (600 watts, 8 Ohms, two-way speaker), p22,000.00
Purpose: Purchase of information technology and equipment for Elementary/Junior High School.
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: Php1,000,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The City of Dumaguete now invites bids for 4 units 2 Horsepower, Window Type Aircon, with remote control and other items for information technology and equipment for Elementary/Junior High School.
Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizen/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders must secure eligibility requirements and bid documents from the Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee, Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City. For more information, contact the Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat, Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City, Tel. No. 22-524-29/225-3956/225-5871.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested Bidders from August 24, 2018 to September 13, 2018 from address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of p1,000.00.
The Schedule of activities is as follows:
1. Issuance of Bid Documents August 24, 2018
2. Pre-Bid Conference August 30, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
3. Submission and opening of bids September 13, 2018 , 10:00 A.M.
Sealed Bids/Proposals will be received at the Office of General Services, City Hall Compound, Dumaguete City not later than September 13, 2018 and Bid opening shall be on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:00 (Ten o’clock) in the Morning at the Office on General Services, City Hall Compound, Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders or representatives who choose to attend. Late Bids shall not be accepted.
Prospective bidders must not be related to the head of the procuring entity or any member of the Bids and Awards Committee or its Secretariat either by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree.
All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security payable to the City of Dumaguete in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Sec. 27 of RA 9184. The same shall guarantee that, after receipt of the Notice of Award, the winning bidder shall enter into contract with the City of Dumaguete within ten (10) calendar days.
Copies of this Invitation are posted at the GSO Bulletin Board, Dumaguete Public Market Complex, Province of Negros Oriental General Services Office Bulletin Board, Philgeps and Dumaguete City Engineer’s Office Bulletin Board.
The Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to 1) reject any or all bids, 2) waive any defects or informalities therein, 3) or accept any bids/ or offer/s which it may consider to be most advantageous and beneficial to the government 4) to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Dumaguete City, August 23, 2018.
ATTY. DORAM T. DUMALAGAN