PDIC shares tips to bank depositors
Officials from the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation shares the tips on how to “Be A Wise Saver” to senior citizens and Barangay officials led by Liga ng mga Barangay President Lionel Banogon, Tuesday, at the session hall.
Be guided with the 7 habits of a Wise Saver:
1. Know your bank
2. Know your bank products
3. Know your bank’s services and fees
4. Keep your bank records safe and updated
5. Transact only inside the bank with authorized bank personnel
6. Be informed about PDIC deposit insurance (up to P 500, 000 deposit insurance coverage per depositor per bank)
7. Be cautious of offers that are too good to be true
This activity is part of the PDIC campaign for safe and responsible banking.